• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is a work of professional

Forex trading is a work of professional people. To servive here, you have to match them. You need to be skilled enough to make everything right. Increse the skills by studying and practicing. It needs time. You have to be patient. A doctor needs 5 years to complete his MBBS then internship and other associate degree. In forex within 3 months we start to feel I have learned everything. Now I now be rich overnight.

I am all with you, people really think that they will finish some fast courses and everything will be damn fine with them absolutely and possibly anyway on many terms, comparison with medical degree is more than enough to be sure I would say.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

Developing skills is essential to make a profit in Forex trading. If I think that by learning a little I can earn some good profit from trading, it is never possible.

For successful trading consistency is the key. Some random winning trades do not help in success. Achieving consistency is the key in trading. For that needs professionalism.

Professional status as a forex trader takes years of commitment and is backed up by clearly defined strategies that show consistent profitability.

90% of traders cannot survive in Forex. Because of the lack of trading plan and discipline. For a trader to trade professionally, he has to make a specific plan.

It is true. Traders need to focus on consistency rather than making a random profit.
Yes consistency in trading is very important. Everyone can make some profitable trades here and there. But the real challenge is making profitable trades in consistent basis. For this one needs good skills and experience.

Forex is a business to me. Forex is a business just like any other business. Forex is an impulse business. Forex business is risky because of this. This business can be a huge success if you are able to manage your risk and control your impulses.

Professional forex traders may enjoy the benefits of working from home, flexible schedules, and tuition reimbursement with some employers. First-time traders don’t need a lot of capital to get started, and some professionals recommend starting at $300.