• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is a challenge

One of the biggest challenges I faced is controlling emotions. I have lost due to greed and lost again because of revenge trading. Emotions play a key role in your trading. If you know how you can overcome them and trade with good risk management, forex trading doesn’t remain as complex as it appears.

One of the biggest challenges I faced is controlling emotions. I have lost due to greed and lost again because of revenge trading. Emotions play a key role in your trading. If you know how you can overcome them and trade with good risk management, forex trading doesn’t remain as complex as it appears.
YES! Overcoming the emotions are very hard to achieve and it is definitely a challenge in trade.

It’s said over and over again that you must not let your emotions become a part of trading decisions. That’s for a reason. Emotions tend to overshadow your thoughts and you don’t even see what needs to be analysed properly before opening or closing a trading position.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

its a most appropriate place for the traders who are particularly newcomers , so just try to always enjoy the environment and keep learning from this community.

generally we think by using only economic calendar there is a chance to bring good result during news , but the real situation is totally different , you need lots of sources besides this.

generally we think by using only economic calendar there is a chance to bring good result during news , but the real situation is totally different , you need lots of sources besides this.
Even I used to think like this but now I have understood that only economic calendar is not helpful.

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completly wrong , you have to ensure regular practice session besdies this .

Traders do earn big profits in forex trading but risks and challenges are also there. Losing all the money with one wrong decision is a huge risk that every trader faces. It can be challenging for traders to have emotional control, discipline and patience while trading forex.

Forex is a 24-hour market, and while this is a benefit, it can also be difficult to keep up with all of the information that is published and the price fluctuations that occur throughout the day.
Losses and positions that go against the trader are a normal part of the Forex trading business. However, some people may find this difficult to deal with, which can lead to mental stress and other issues for the trader.

Fear can overwhelm traders in such a situation if they are not psychologically prepared. Working on your trading psychology can assist you in dealing with the challenges of Forex trading in an appropriate and profitable manner.

Forex trading is definitely challenging but traders have to conquer this challenge at any cost. Traders should go to any lengths to arm themselves with proper knowledge. There is no substitute to earning knowledge because it works as a weapon to traders.

Ofcourse, forex trading is challenging because it is highly volatile. There are a lot of factors that contribute to the fluctuating value of a currency. However, this does not mean that you cannot be successful. With the right amount of hard work, smart work, dedication, and consistency, you can definitely gain a profit in the long run.

Well, Leverage is a kind of loan provided by Forex brokers to their traders so that traders can extend their lot size beyond their capital. Actually, low Trading leverage taking is essential for traders as it lessens trading risk to a large extent. However this tendency is absent among traders which is a major issue.

trading Forex is really challenging , because there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

Definitely! Forex trading is a challenging market because of its high volatility but it doesn’t mean making money is undoable. You can be profitable as long as you have a workable trading strategy and robust risk management strategy.

Definitely! Forex trading is a challenging market because of its high volatility but it doesn’t mean making money is undoable. You can be profitable as long as you have a workable trading strategy and robust risk management strategy.
Forex trading can start giving us the required amounts of profits on time.