• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading, for a beginner trader

Forex trading, for a beginner trader
Forex trading, for a beginner trader, is simply the buying and selling of different currencies of the world. This may seem simple enough for everyone, but you should also consider that a lot of inexperienced traders and some experienced traders have suffered huge financial losses in Forex.

beginners need a lot of learning, because it's not that easy to buy and sell but this is related to the psychology of trading where it is all highly correlated. so you have to practice better to become a good trader is not a beginner anymore

I think if your introduce forex in a beginner as a simple buy and sell business, then that newbie will immediately create a forex account and then start trading which is a big mistake. This is often the mistakes of other people that leads to other people's loss. I think forex should be introduced to a beginner in a more professional basis so that they will realize that forex isn't easy. The tendency is only those who are really interested will join forex and those who tans just easy money will pass out.

Yes forex for beginners is just the abbreviation and that is foreign exchange.But forex is a lot more vaster than the beginners may think.There are so many aspects in forex and the beginners may find it hard to understand forex but if you give your full devotion to learning forex it is not going to be that hard as well.If you think that you can do something then you must give more time for forex as forex is not simply the place where you are going to invest and then earn continually from it.But most of the people think so and that is a very bad concept.

What I feel about forex and newbies is that they should focus on getting the basics right. If your basics are not good then you will not make progress in the field of forex. The second thing I suggest for newbies is that they should not think about profit in the start of their trading career.

For sure, you will able to keep on learning and progressing in forex when you continue forex. Indeed, a newbie should concentrate first in the fundamentals which is the forex glossary or forex terms. Then they will start to have demo and continue to have real trading. All of the beginners find it difficult to gain profit in forex. Just they at first don't have lots of patience which is essential of being a forex trader.

Also many traders or most of the new traders can't handle their emotions such as greed, afraid, too much confidence and others which should be not when we trade.

Some people really think it really easy making money with forex trading not knowing that forex is really like a real market we to see our self into. Either we gain or lose. A beginner needs to read many forex articles to improve his learning skill and therefore pratice with a demo account perfectly before involving in the real trading. Beginers needs to help them selves if they want to be a good professional trader and not taking forex as a get rich game because its not.

Some people really think it really easy making money with forex trading not knowing that forex is really like a real market we to see our self into. Either we gain or lose. A beginner needs to read many forex articles to improve his learning skill and therefore pratice with a demo account perfectly before involving in the real trading. Beginers needs to help them selves if they want to be a good professional trader and not taking forex as a get rich game because its not.

Forex is just like any other business. You put a capital and you have to grow you capital in order to get profit and we all know that all businesses is not that easy to manage. Actually, I cam consider forex as a little bit easy type of business than making a company and selling products and things like that. Forex needs just a computer and internet connection and the most important thing, knowledge about the business. Now if you are really serious about forex then you should study it and learn it completely for you to be a good trader.

Forex was never easy but you can make it a little bit less stressful and hard by committing yourself to it and understanding it completely. Forex will require your time and dedication and someday forex will have a prize that you deserve.

That's the simpliest form on how we can define Forex to a newbie but also you should discuss further information regarding Forex. I prefer learning Forex in a hard way because in that way, we understand more! But everyone has its choice, the most important is, we need to learn how to trade and earn profit.

it is true forex trading is high risk. and many traders are destroyed in this trade. for new arrivals in forex trading it might be better if he learned to trade and the rules first. trying to open a demo account to learn skills and ability to trade before deciding to trade in real trading.

there are so many materials for newbie outside, and one of the most important thing is learn not only by reading, because if like that you only become wannabe trader, if you cannot open real account because lack of fund you can try demo account which you can use to sharpened your skill and learn more directly about forex.

The topic sounds so friendly and so easy perhaps forex trading isn't that easy because forex trading isn't that easy the market is unpredictable and thats what made it more hard to cope with perhaps with the analysis we are able to guess how the market will work.

High risk. Forex is high risk if you don't know how to trade. Its like being a pilot of an airplane. if the engine of the plane dead all those on board has little chance of survival. But it does not mean flying an airplane is not safe. Theirs a great risk involve but as long its been monitored and regulated the risk can be lessen.
In forex is the same. the more you know how to trade the more you will survive.

High risk. Forex is high risk if you don't know how to trade. Its like being a pilot of an airplane. if the engine of the plane dead all those on board has little chance of survival. But it does not mean flying an airplane is not safe. Theirs a great risk involve but as long its been monitored and regulated the risk can be lessen.
In forex is the same. the more you know how to trade the more you will survive.

Of coarse you have to know how to trade if you want to be successful in forex. There is so much to learn for a newbie but the most important thing he should know first is the basic concept of forex trading. Risk will always be there in forex and as beginners, we have to anticipate it. We do this by knowing what should be done and what should we know. You have to know the battlefield first for you to survive the battle.

Knowing how to trade got levels,like for instance when one knows how to trade by the help of indicator and it got interpreted by another trader and when one knows how to trade and he gets forcast and indicator and its being interpreted by him or her.so forex isn't easy at all.

Its really moral boosting that I earn 28 dollars this month in forex trading. I'm hoping that I can earn more next month. 28 dollars is much higher compare to 2.75 dollars I earn last month but that's because of Eur/usd bearish trend. If its going to reverse and become bullish I'm sure I'm going to make lots of profit in here again. As I do hedging. lols

Yes, when we got profits its not only the money or profit we gain but also our confidence, motivation and optimism towards forex trading. Its really enjoyable if we know we can win also and which we don't expect that it will be big or will really happen. Well, its just a great when we are in loss then we do hedging lol.

That's why I'm really excited to open an account in gftbrokers. I'm hoping that this is a best broker site for paypal as I want to earn in paypal so that I can withdraw funds right away straight to my bank account. lols.
But right now I have some second thought about using gftbrokers as they are not open as I'm anticipating. So guys always check the broker sites you want to join before you even bother to join.

Yeah, it is unfortunate that many people who first hear about Forex trading often get an over-simplified definition about what it is about. This leads many to jump in head first into an empty pool (ouch!!!). Some people are fortunate enough to try to get more information. When you hear about new opportunities, you should always have a skeptical mind. Try to understand the different aspects about how it all works before jumping in.

Yeah! we will be more confident in our next trade when we earn profit in trading because you know when you lose in a trade you just earned experience but perhaps will give more motivation for some trader as they will become more eager to get back their losses. We can't earn something when we don't understand it.