• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex totally impossible

I'm beginning to see that forex can become totally impossible some days. I guess you do get lucky in some days but some days, its just totally impossible. I think forex has become too hard in certain time so I guess I better focus on my job instead. How about you all? Do you find it impossible as a newbie or some days?

It is impossible for newbie who only think profit and profit and profit, first you must note that forex is not just a high risk program but it is all about business that really have higher risk than other business, so it is all about manage your risk first, if you making money then that is great but if not never give up, if you don't have any mental as forex trader never try to complain with it.

no i do not agree with you my friend because there is nothing impossible in any business and if you want to make success in this business you have to learn very well and apply what you learned with demo account and then you can test your strategy also with demo account and after all these steps you can start trading with real account

It's not always rosy and I'm yet to find anything that is. This is also the same with Forex. There are time the market wouldn't just be favourable and there is little or nothing that can be done about it. Sometimes it looks so hard and difficult to cope with, while other times, it levels up.

It's not always rosy and I'm yet to find anything that is. This is also the same with Forex. There are time the market wouldn't just be favourable and there is little or nothing that can be done about it. Sometimes it looks so hard and difficult to cope with, while other times, it levels up.
I am wondering about the others but for me i alread gain stable income from forex even not that much but i am sure in this year i can double my income rather than before but before of that i must make more deposit and not rely only from compounding from my profit too, because based on my experience it is easier to predict market and i can even reach up to 95% in one month during February to November, so i think forex will stay like what it is but there are more bucks cycled inside

There are traders who have made millions in forex market. Trading is all about being calm and composed. It enables a trader to take wise decisions. Lack of mind control and patience is the primary reason for loss. Strategy is important but not the principal reason. The first thing I learn from the market is to be systematic. We should always stick to our strategy. Only then trading will be easy and enjoyable. Secondly, high use of leverage will put us in trouble. High leverage should be used only as a final means to escape from a small loss making position with profit. As long as a trader is determined to introspect and fine tune himself, success in forex trading is very much a possibility.

Often occur traders choose to surrender and have no clue how to deal with complex market. They are tried many method already but unable to generate good and consistent result. Indeed, not easy to become knowledgeable and arrive at aha moment. Some traders require more than 5 years to arrive at phase when they are know what they want and doing in trading.

It is true. Forex can very impossible some times Some times you can't be able to predict the market and the one you predict will not go that way. That is the reason some of the traders fail. They see forex from one angle and the forex is going the other angle.

I am wondering about the others but for me i alread gain stable income from forex even not that much but i am sure in this year i can double my income rather than before but before of that i must make more deposit and not rely only from compounding from my profit too, because based on my experience it is easier to predict market and i can even reach up to 95% in one month during February to November, so i think forex will stay like what it is but there are more bucks cycled inside
Sure, there are traders who really have made some good money from Forex and has even taken it as their own means of livelihood. Forex brings them joy and fulfillment. We also cannot deny the fact that there are quite those who are struggling to make something out of it. It all depends on how the trader sees it.

The circumstances of the price movement in the CFD trading or other commodities in a cursory look random and difficult to predict, but if we observe more in price is formed due to transactions by market participants that were often repeated his condition

I'm beginning to see that forex can become totally impossible some days. I guess you do get lucky in some days but some days, its just totally impossible. I think forex has become too hard in certain time so I guess I better focus on my job instead. How about you all? Do you find it impossible as a newbie or some days?

Don't put everything in forex. It is good to have another source of income. And until you are totally confident yourself, don't only rely on forex. I suggest people to have another source of income even if they are earning decent amount from forex. Because things may change and just in case if anything wrong happens in forex then you will have another source of income.

Everything will be impossible if it is negative thinking and not confident against the ability of yourself, get a little loss is already complaining and considers any hard-tempered, this mindset has to be changed so that each trader is able to continuous learning to improve his skills

Forex is totally impossible for the traders who rely on their luck and trading capital! But, knowledgeable Forex traders can enjoy this money making opportunity so smartly! They can recover their losses according to their keen knowledge on the technical and fundamental market!

To be honest, when I was a new Forex trader then I started to blame myself after losing few trades! Even, I decided to leave this market for many times! But end of a certain period of time I always camelback! I think, noting is possible for us; of course Forex is possible too.

Make sure a profit target ratio in demo. Don’t move on others until achieving the target. And always try to control emotions and greediness that is the foremost reason for losing in forex trading.

Make sure a profit target ratio in demo. Don’t move on others until achieving the target. And always try to control emotions and greediness that is the foremost reason for losing in forex trading.

Yes I agree your opinion on emotions & agreed! But, what did you mean by profit target ratio (any ideal number)?

no i do not agree with you my friend because there is nothing impossible in any business and if you want to make success in this business you have to learn very well and apply what you learned with demo account and then you can test your strategy also with demo account and after all these steps you can start trading with real account

Yes, nothing is impossible but Forex is challenging! That’s why, the success ratio is near about only 10%.

If you think that forex is very tough, you should practice more and more on a demo account to improve your skills and regain your confidence.

It is not true. You can make money from the forex market if you have proper knowledge and skills. So, gain proper knowledge before starting foprex trading.

Forex is excessively risky business. You can lose all your cash in the blink of an eye. That is the reason individuals take after risk administration framework. Forex trading is about how great you are in dealing with your risk. You can be a productive trader with a typical procedure if you have great risk management policy