• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Tips about Good Broker

According to my trading experience I know, most of them are found to be scams. and lots of brokers we have right now. But if you are active in Forum communities, then it is possible to make sure a best trading platform with surely.

Broker is a very sensitive issue here! According to my 4 years trading experience, only regulated Forex brokers are reliable to use! So, traders need to select their trading platform based of regulation status of Forex brokers!

Broker is a very sensitive issue here! According to my 4 years trading experience, only regulated Forex brokers are reliable to use! So, traders need to select their trading platform based of regulation status of Forex brokers!

Yes, it’s a good parameter! In addition, experienced brokers are also useful! Because, more than 40% brokers can’t continue more than 3 years; it’s really horrible percentage.

Fund safety and segregation are usually associated with the regulated broker. A good and reputable broker usually keeps their client funds in a separate bank account and has compensation schemes to further protect your fund should a misfortune happens.

as a newcomer, first thing you need to do is to common in Forex trading and that means you need to have lots of extra time not only in trading but in learning also. And the most important thing is that you need to spend lots of time practicing and not going to make profit or don’t expect to get profit in the first two months. But practically mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo account and try to make money very rapidly without learning.

When selecting a broker there are many important things that we have to check , in order to me we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to make sure first of all if the broker ensures lowest trading spreads or not. Because in spite of having good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit very rapidly from any other trading techniques.
A good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker.

Actually I am use several broker included forexmart, as long as still comfortable and company giving good service for their client and our goal is reached which we want to making money through forex and every withdrawn still processed hence we will enjoy to using service

I see, your PP is for another broker. Have any particular reason?

Forex always contains huge risk and for that reason we have to ensure the capability how to manage risk when trading practically but most of the time we fail to maintain our risk due to lack of experience, and for being experience about this , first of all you have to pass a long time with great patience. otherwise any good result will not come at all.

The risk is if the exchange rate changes in an unfavorable manner. The reason for it is a lack of knowledge and experience or brokers-scammers.