• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex signals- Paid or Free?

Forex signals don’t enjoy a very good reputation but I am thinking of giving them a try, just not sure if I should go for the paid ones or the free ones. What do you suggest?

Signals isn't profitable. Because signal suppliers give a good deal of signals everybody. And it isn't feasible for anybody to follow each of the signal. Suppose you did 3 trades out 10 and your 3 hit stop loss but other signals were rewarding. In average they're providing green pips but you're losing.

Signals isn't profitable. Because signal suppliers give a good deal of signals everybody. And it isn't feasible for anybody to follow each of the signal. Suppose you did 3 trades out 10 and your 3 hit stop loss but other signals were rewarding. In average they're providing green pips but you're losing.
I don’t mind giving them a try just to get an idea.

If you want to find out more information about trading signals, then you would better try it for free. There are lots of such ones in the internet. There are some traders who trade professionally and give free signals. Howveer, this market is full of scammers, where most of traders conclude and agreement with brokers, and by this agreement, these traders should offer fake signals in order to let this broker to earn money. In my opinion, you should pay attention to all the details of such an activity. So, if you want to start trading with trading signals, then you should weigh all the risks and pay attention to paid signals from proved traders.

If you want to find out more information about trading signals, then you would better try it for free. There are lots of such ones in the internet. There are some traders who trade professionally and give free signals. Howveer, this market is full of scammers, where most of traders conclude and agreement with brokers, and by this agreement, these traders should offer fake signals in order to let this broker to earn money. In my opinion, you should pay attention to all the details of such an activity. So, if you want to start trading with trading signals, then you should weigh all the risks and pay attention to paid signals from proved traders.
That’s the problem. It’s very hard to find a genuine signal provider and if you find one, the probability is that the signal provider will charge you very high fees. It indirectly increases the burden as you have to make more profits.

If the signal is profitable, then there is no purpose for paid and free. The only purpose is if I make a profit, but I have no problem paying for the paid group. I am not giving from my pocket.

Not really. Signals are not profitable. Signals providers give you a lot of signals everyone. It is not possible to open all the trades they provide. In average they may have good winning percentage. But you will lose.