• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex robot

Forex robot softs are getting popular now-a-days. These bots are designed to make your trade automatically 24 hours. You just need a 24 hours running computer with internet connection. No doubt that kind of robots are there to make your trading profit bigger. However, finding a good robot can be tough, it could be sometimes expensive, or sometimes you might not get the perfect one. You may create your own robot or look for Free Forex Robots over the internet.

Well creating your own robot would require a lot of skills. Would it be profitable to buy a robot any way? Like you said, it could cost hundreds of dollars, and if you rely on the robot completely how long would it take for you to BEP, and there is no guarantee that it would work.
I think the safer option is just go for forex signals

i agree.. making our own robot sounds like a problem for me.. is there anybody who want to share about making one of them?

What are you talking about I think before you are able to make a robot for your self you must be able to become a good programmer and software designer if not you get anything from here because all the sftware is base on programming language.

I'm currently testing out forex shocker and it's making some small profits but we'll see, look sok but not too promising :)

I've heard many people like Forex robot as they can trade well and can earn good..but I think trading with robot also we need to have good knowledge and analysis.

By employing a VPS (virtual private hosting server), EA's can be run else where without the need for us to keep the computer switched on for ever. On the other hand, it is very much advisable to monitor a forex EA continuously, at least in the initial stages. A weekly assessment of performance is very much necessary. This will enable us to find whether there is any lag in performance. Having said that, I always believe that trading should be done manually as a beginner. This will enable us to learn trading and not be dependent on programs written by unknown people.

now we can see vps it will good for ea ! we can rent vps of broker , in mu broker is liteforex . they have free a month for trader! lower tental than outside vps

Brokers I know that offer free VTS to their customers attach certain conditions to it which centers around the minimum amount you will have in your trading capital to the amount of deposit you make. Yes, it is a very nice way to handle trading robots as it offers the trader varieties of function remotely.

Robots give traders automatic entry signals which make traders not necessary to perform analysis. However, robots made based on specific code which it rigid. Make robot unable to be flexible which give traders many losses when market situations changed. The best is manual trading. But if traders insist to use robots, make sure that it good or proven reliable.

If manual trading is the best way to trade why there are a lot of people that still loss in this trading? can you tell me the reason of this issue? According to me EAs still fine to use but you must use it in certain degree not in whole of your trading in a week or a month.

Its really good to have a bot in this way I can earn good amount of money in forex trading without really spending much time. I'm so happy and interested to know that I can deal with my trading account right now. I'm so sure that in few years time I can see myself making so much profit in here. I do know I can if I have good bots to use to trade.

I love trading using Robots created by myself. But few brokers don't allow robots trading. This is why I have chose OctaFX as my broker. This broker has removed all restrictions on trading techniques. So therefore any kind of trading strategy is welcomed. Whether scalping, hedging, news trading or EAs this broker never stop my trade or don't make any trouble at all. Ah, Robot trading is kind great way to make huge money from Forex.

Automated trading is quite good, high technologies and so on. Computers are made to help people with their needs, so the question is not can EA make money but which one can make profit. Personally i don't believe in paid software after fapturbo, i try to find diamonds among free robots. Last one with great potential is a max navis' robot. It trades only in the morning so i don't even need to keep my PC on all day long. So if you spend a little time you could possibly find an EA suts you best, let professionals create robots for us.

But forex robots are not sure shot solution, they might seems to be working but on a bad day you might loose, and moreover if somebody has made a perfect robot , why would he sell it in the market, when he can earn millions.

Well those are advantages that forex robot has, working for 24 hours without stop gives you more chance of making more profit thus will help you a lot. Also some robot performs a great ability to predict future based on some technical indicators.