• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex pairs

LeeMark, I think that you should be careful with your current success on Gold and Silver market. Keep on mind that there is correlation between USD and value of Oil and Gold. US currently have many political issues, this is why Gold is going up. Is it also going to be case in the future?

LeeMark, I think that you should be careful with your current success on Gold and Silver market. Keep on mind that there is correlation between USD and value of Oil and Gold. US currently have many political issues, this is why Gold is going up. Is it also going to be case in the future?

Gold is always dangerous to use but rewarded! Because, I see fundamental events is the main fuel on it.

I personally like both EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually I only trade these two pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair.

Well I personally don't go beyond major currency pairs and stick to them. Gold has big spread and is very volatile at times. Does not fit my trading style.

I personally like both EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually I only trade these two pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair.

Hi; just one question to you; do you count currency correlation between EUDUSD & GBPUSD?

All Forex pairs have their own opportunities. You want clean and good entry you stick with EURUSD, USDJPY. You want high volatility and fast moves, you stick with GBPJPY, GBPUSD. You want scalping swing trades, you stick with EURGBP, EURCHF. I think choosing pairs is based on trading strategies. Not to forget that not all pairs have small spreads, which makes some of them almost not usable for many traders.

All Forex pairs have their own opportunities. You want clean and good entry you stick with EURUSD, USDJPY. You want high volatility and fast moves, you stick with GBPJPY, GBPUSD. You want scalping swing trades, you stick with EURGBP, EURCHF. I think choosing pairs is based on trading strategies. Not to forget that not all pairs have small spreads, which makes some of them almost not usable for many traders.

Buddy; GBPJPY is my favorite trading pair because of it’s volatility! This is why; I always put extra attention on this major FX pair!

Currencies are traded in pairs as their value is relative to one another. The first currency shown is the controlling one in terms of placing your order. So, if you see EUR/USD then you are always choosing to buy or sell the first currency (Euro) against the second currency (U.S. Dollar). Beginners and professionals widely trade MAJORS alike. This is because they have the most liquidity, lowest spreads, and the broadest range of movements. Unlike small currencies, majors are generally more stable. The economic and political institutions of these nations are generally long established and predictable compared to other nations.

So; what’s your most favorite trading pair to trade? EURUSD or anything else?

There are many currencies in Forex trading but I think it is best to choose a major currency. Movements in major currencies tend to be much more suitable.

It is very important to choose a pair in trading. Not all pair's movements are good. I suggest trading in Major Pairs. Like I trade in EURUSD, GBPUSD.

All currency trading is done in pairs. Unlike the stock market, where you can buy or sell a single stock, you have to buy one currency and sell another currency in the forex market.

Latest posts

New Threads