• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Mentor

be careful when choosing a Forex Mentor , right now so many are available and most of them are found to be scams.

For sure, especially when it's additionally cost to have them anyway for basically any possible reason of yours. I am not even know what to add or how to describe that all. Many people pay and pay and it's all dull with the time and not bring results.

Because forex is the largest business, this use by someone that having no responsibility to take benefit from the other edge of forex with giving education as mentor, actually this is fair business, they giving education and member paying cost, but indeed not all education material is useful, many education we can get with free, but if learn through mentor hence need cost

Yes; this is why manual learning process is much better option! I see; almost all the successful traders didn’t have any mentor! That’s my inspiration!

A mentor may be a fantastic alternative if you receive a good one. A Mentor is great if you find yourself with a skilled mentor. Otherwise self learning would be the very best.