1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Mentor

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by Faal, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Faal

Faal

be careful when choosing a Forex Mentor , right now so many are available and most of them are found to be scams.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Forex Mentor Forum Date
    Forex Mentor is needed ? Beginners Forum Oct 14, 2017
    Forex is a time efficient benefit business General Trading Forum Nov 2, 2019
    Spending all the time in forex. Beginners Forum Oct 24, 2019
    Trading FXVPS: The Best Forex VPS for Forex Traders Trading Systems Oct 1, 2019
    Forex is not gambling Beginners Forum Sep 30, 2019

3. Herry piter

Herry piter

4. Marim

Marim

For sure, especially when it's additionally cost to have them anyway for basically any possible reason of yours. I am not even know what to add or how to describe that all. Many people pay and pay and it's all dull with the time and not bring results.

5. radex78

radex78

Because forex is the largest business, this use by someone that having no responsibility to take benefit from the other edge of forex with giving education as mentor, actually this is fair business, they giving education and member paying cost, but indeed not all education material is useful, many education we can get with free, but if learn through mentor hence need cost

6. lioneld

lioneld

Yes; this is why manual learning process is much better option! I see; almost all the successful traders didn’t have any mentor! That’s my inspiration!