• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex markets - trading internationally

Forex markets - trading internationally

Forex market trading is trading money, currencies worldwide. Most all countries around the world are involved in the forex trading market, where money is bought and sold, based on the value of that currency at the time. As some currencies are not worth much, it is not going to be traded heavily, as the currency is worth more, additional brokers and bankers are going to choose to invest in that market at that time.

Forex trading does take place daily, where almost two trillion dollars are moved every day - that is a huge amount of money. Think about how many millions it does take to bring about a total of a trillion and then consider that this is done on a daily basis - if you want to get involved in where the money is, forex trading is one 'setting' where money is exchanging hands daily.

The currencies that are traded on the forex markets are going to be those from every country around the world. Every currency has it own three-letter symbol that will represent that country and the currency that is being traded. For example, the Japanese yen is the JPY and the United Stated dollar is USD. The British pound is the GBP and the Euro is the EUR. You can trade within many currencies in one day, or you can trade to a different currency every day. Most all trades through a broker, or those any company are going to require some type of fee so you want to be sure about the trade you are making before making too many trades which are going to involve many fees.

Trades between markets and countries are going to happen every day. Some of the most heavily trades occur between the Euro and the US dollar, and then the US dollar and the Japanese yen, and then of the other most often seen trades is between the British pound and the US dollar. The trades happen all day, all night, and thought out various markets. As one country opens trading for the day another is closing. The time zones across the world affect how the trading takes place and when the markets are open.

When you are making a transaction from one market to another, involving one currency to another you will notice the symbols are used to explain the transactions. All transactions are going to look something like this EURzzz/USDzzz the zzz is to represent the percentages of trading for the percentage of the transaction. Other instances could look like this AUSzzz/USD and so on. When reading and reviewing your forex statements and online information you will understand it all much better if you are to remember these symbols of the currencies that are involved.

the volume of transaction in forex market is around 2 T per day. and the volume o transaction not only come from individual trader but also from company, bank and even government. this situation make a currency value become liquid and our task as a trader is search profit from these liquidity.

Last edited:
the volume of transaction in forex market is around 2 T per day. and the volume o transaction not only come from individual trader but also from company, bank and even government. this situation make a currency value become liquid and our task as a trader is search profit from these liquidity.

Yes that is true the volume is not only comming from individual but rather also from company and other financial institution because bank do involve in forex trading without been deceive in any of the ways.

Forex market is run internationally throughout the world because of the many countries participating in this business. various currency pairs also traded in this market, so we can also monitor the currency strength of the platform that we use in forex trading.

Yeah forex market is international business. It is not controlled by one company or country or any big business out there. It is controlled by the buyers and sellers in forex trading. Because it is very big that it is almost impossible to manipulate. That is why I like forex trading.

I do wonder if the actual money in circulation per day is about 2 trillion where does it go to,meaning there are people who are making huge profits daily as some other loss,well,forex trading is a very profitable business which is acceptable world wode,i am aiming at 50 dollars per day then i can start improvising.

It goes to individual traders, Government, Banks, and other Financial Trade Companies :D, so you can imagine how much it goes, other government trying to stabilize their own currency by some technique and banks trying to make their company in profit, and the same thing happening to individual traders and financtial trade companies, so 2 trillion is a big thing for forex.

I don't know that it will be possible to track all of the transactions or circulation of money in the Financial market as in the whole market. Although, it's a big thing to have this digit. And we will understand how big is this field as the world is continuously trading in exchange.

This is a very big business indeed in scope. So I am just hoping that i would be able to make nice profits in forex because there is very big potential to earn such a nice amount in forex. We just have to learn forex well so that we would understand how to make nice amount in forex.

The forex market is an international market that is open 24 hours a day. Anyone can trade in forex as long as they have the knowledge and skills to do it. Forex is profitable but it also carries a big risk so you should also beware of that fact. Forex takes knowledge, practice and skills. Experiences will also help. Your observation for trends and patterns will also help you make money. Long term trading in forex will also help you make money.

It's already an international market with online presence and I don't know how far they patronize trading in the offline mode anymore. Forex seems to have gotten to a point where anyone that makes mention of it is talking about online trading.

I guess there is no much transaction been done in an offline mode here what i know and think is that the online forex trading is always the best way which we need to do our trade in this market its an international business which any body can do from here without barrer

@ tray no there are still so many color transaction been offline but what you need to know is that you don't really need to take step about nagetive things since the online is where everyone do their thing then we need go technology but I doubt there are still local exchanger offline

This is a very big business indeed in scope. So I am just hoping that i would be able to make nice profits in forex because there is very big potential to earn such a nice amount in forex. We just have to learn forex well so that we would understand how to make nice amount in forex.

Yes, it’s a volatile market; so if you have a good trading system, then eventually everything will be okay! By the way, Forex is not easy way of money making! Hope, you have enough preparations for making your profitable system.

Yes, it’s a volatile market; so if you have a good trading system, then eventually everything will be okay! By the way, Forex is not easy way of money making! Hope, you have enough preparations for making your profitable system.

Hello, I also like to use the volatile market! Know why? Because it produces enough number of pips within short period of time, this is why I don’t need to wait such a long session for my daily trading target.

Thank you for this very useful article this help so many forex trader to invest in forex market.

I see, a number of new traders practice their demo with 5K and start their live trading with only 200-300$, but the problem is they expect same result as like their demo; it’s a wrong approach.

Indeed forex market is providing facilities to earn money on a global stage. However, with the great facilities to make profit, every stakeholder of this world market is exposed to high risks. Thereby when a trader is basically planning to involve with this forex market he then try to integrate risk management process with the conventional trading processes adopted by him. There's no widespread answer for picking up risk management, indeed it is a necessity.

Indeed forex market is providing facilities to earn money on a global stage. However, with the great facilities to make profit, every stakeholder of this world market is exposed to high risks. Thereby when a trader is basically planning to involve with this forex market he then try to integrate risk management process with the conventional trading processes adopted by him. There's no widespread answer for picking up risk management, indeed it is a necessity.

This is why; we traders need to play with low risk reward ratio (less than 2% risk) in per trade! It’s a decentralized market!

In the largest trading platform when you start Forex trading you must need to develop your trading skill and experience. Most of the traders due to lack of trading skill and experience have lose their trading. That’s why I start trading first of all the demo account at ForexOne trading platform. They are secured and solid trading broker. They have almost all the necessary trading tools in their demo account.

I think so; starting with demo is the right choice! It’s a free service but the trading environment is same as like the real trading! So, it’s a great opportunity to learn Forex.