• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex market is the place

Forex market is the place where currencies are traded in pair. It is a work of expert individuals. In the event that you need to profit here, you must be gifted. You have study and research a considerable measure. In the event that you think profiting is simple without learning, don't come here. Make an outlook of learning.

practice can make you perfect , but in Fx we practice at random in demo and got nothing ultimately. si, i recommend micro account for practicing.

Yes so many traders are not willing to use SL , and they cannot come out from huge losses when market moves at random . as a result they become loser and try to take revenge from here and ultimately lost whole balance.

100% agree with topicstarter. If you want to earn on Forex, that's naturally, but if you believe that Forex is market that's full of free-money, you're probable careless. Trading shopuld be seen as a business and you, of course, should concentrate on this business and have a passion, if you want to achieve success. Without training, education and strategy, Forex will be type of gambling. By the way, I know some traders that "trade" only for this gambling feeling and not even care about earnings and education. Yet, they decide to act so and have no plans to earn. If you want to earn - you should learn. That's the rule.

its a very nice topic,I started trading by a Fx Guru but after passing a time , i invent him as a man of little knowledge in Fx , i spent lot of money and time on him due to lack of knowledge. it Fx Guru in order to me.

Forex market is an investment place where trader make profit from buying or selling currency. However, it is very high risky market. So, invest carefully.

It takes a lot of practice to develop trading skills. It is never possible to develop a trading experience without practice. It is possible to practice by doing demo trading. If one joins Forex World without learning to trade, there can be many problems.

Yes it's the currency trading market we all know that. To survive here we need skills and knowledge. Otherwise we will be kicked out the market very hard.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

The forex market is the best place to earn money. But to earn money from this place you need to have the proper knowledge and experience about the market.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal ,
really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

besides making profit there is only losses and fear. so we the traders have to make sure how to faces losses and control emotions. actually emotions is the foremost enemy in our life only not Forex trading all about life attitudes.

Forex market is the place where a lot of people trade currencies to make a profit. It needs a lot of knowledge and experience to make money from this business.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

Traders start to feel negative emotion in real trading which they don’t feel in demo account due to virtual money. Because of the emotion they start to make mistake in their trading plan.