• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex market is open

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

from last couple of week i am doing loss during news , actually i dont know why i lose more and more during news in spite of having good fundamental sources.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

emotions and greed very common and i think there is no one who never done the same mistake particularly when a newcomer.

That's why trading is very risky. If a trader can't control himself, he will do overtrade as he has the option to trade 24 hours.

Though Forex market is open, but you should only enter if you have proper knowledge regarding the Forex pairs and lots of other aspects of Currency Trading.

Forex market is open for 24 hours 5 days a week. So it's not possible for anyone to get all the opportunities.
Yes, you are right broker. It’s impossible for a person to avail all the opportunities he has but if we can make the best use of minimum opportunities, we are gainers.

You will feel like a devil is always with you when you are trading forex and that devil always inspire you to trade again and again in the market being a 24-hour open market.

As forex is an open market, traders of all ages and walks of life can participate in trading. But only participation isn’t enough for a trader because there are many analytical factors that traders have to develop in them.