• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex learning is now easy and also free

there was an old saying, never pay for something you can get for free, there was a time when lots of scam learning courses pop up and cost hundreds of dollars, when infact free site like babypips forexfactory and forexpeacearmy had all the essentials for free and today everything is on youtube.

yes you are absolutely right my friend that Forex learning having many sources and also free of cost but traders have to be interested to gain those as max people are busy to gather profit without gaining the experience .

there was an old saying, never pay for something you can get for free, there was a time when lots of scam learning courses pop up and cost hundreds of dollars, when infact free site like babypips forexfactory and forexpeacearmy had all the essentials for free and today everything is on youtube.

Babypips FF & FPA are good sites. But on youtube videos I have doubts. Though sometimes I watch videos there but don't know how good those people are who are making those videos.

YouTube has so many videos for trading but it is rally hard to believe that they are really good for learning. As we all know that they have made it for earning money, so might or might not be useful to us.

Might these people that created video tutorial also want to get earning from youtube monetize and want many people watching video, I am also often visit babypips and also forexpeacearmy to learn from others

Oh thank you. The monetization thing wasn't in my mind. Youtube only lets Americans monetize videos. And Americans must use 1:50 leverage. No wonder.

There are YouTubers who are posting videos only for monetization but not every YouTuber should be in this list. There are many expert who are sharing their views on YouTube or On their websites so do check them also.

I am often reading many youtuber making money with video monetize, if so many subscriber and very much viewer hence possible get more earning from google ads

Google adsense is a different world. Before I entered forex I tried my luck with google adsense and blogging. That was not my thing. lol So abandoned it. Still have few bucks in my adsense account. Did not reach payment threshold. Don't know much about youtubing and adsense work though.

Google adsense is another way of earning, and so many YouTubers are doing it. Even traders are also developing videos for monetizing to earn extra money, but not every trader does that for it.

Whatever it is! Learning is not easy! Yes, till now demo trading service is fee, but proper direction on technical and fundamental analysis is costly! Yes, I used all of popular Forex forums, but it’s a long term process! That’s way, more than 90% traders are loser!

Whatever it is! Learning is not easy! Yes, till now demo trading service is fee, but proper direction on technical and fundamental analysis is costly! Yes, I used all of popular Forex forums, but it’s a long term process! That’s way, more than 90% traders are loser!

Surely, it takes process and we must understand that it'snot easy. Must be patient. We also must try to learn more about forex trading so we can understand more about forex trading. Take a look at Beginner’s Guide to Forex Trading eBook by FXB

Whatever it is, success is always costly here; this is way more than 90% Forex traders are loser! On the other hand, there are so many scammers, so new traders face so many challenges here in their beginning session!

Yes learning is an inevitable part of trading, and there is no end of learning in Forex. So it is more important to make sure a best trading platform which has exclusive educational facilities with essential terms and conditions.

Yes, so many free learning sites there; but it’s not an easy job! I see, many traders are interested in learning but they don’t know where and how to start!

On account of the web and concentrated software, you don't need to go out to exchange, and you don't need to physically grab hold of the currencies. Everything should be possible from the solace of your home or even in a hurry utilizing a trading application. Brokers use CFDs Contracts for Difference to measure the benefits and losses of the exchanges. You open exchange, you close it later on, and the broker updates your account depending on the difference.

Well; it’s free but not an easy way! Because, there is nothing specific syllabus on trading; and it’s a decentralized market! So; being a consistent player is the real challenge!

Yes you right, the most hard part in forex online trading is about how to make profit consistently, loss always being part in trading which sometimes inevitable, as a trader need high discipline to control emotion after a loss

That’s the key part & only the pro traders are able to make consistent result here! And of course; the learning part is always challenging!

That is very true that now Forex learning is easy and we do not have to go for specific school or college to gain knowledge. Everything is on Internet and we can search it with Google.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

Yes, it's easy and free just because it's basically everywhere in a possible way and manner and that's really it no matter how you put it. Thanks for all such things, you can check Youtube for all that matter. Do see to get it all going and such things.