• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex learning is now easy and also free

Both trading Forex and learning it has become much easier than before. Previously the account opening with a Forex broker was very complicated and it required huge capital to start Forex trading. But today a person can start trading in Forex with as low as 1$.

However it should be borne in mind that though trading and learning Forex has become easier earning money in it is still difficult and this may be because Forex has become more lucrative and a person can easily turn greedy in it.

The internet has made it easier for us to learn most things for free, like forex trading. I'm really flabbergasted with the amount of people who still lose money in trading even though they have all the information they could ever need in the palm of their hand. :/

Thanks for the internet exist now, there are a lot traders that can learn forex, they can open demo account and trade there with No-Risk, and with that virtual money they can do trial and error without worrying lost their real money, and also we have Forum that we can use to learn and gain capitals for our real account.

Yes, with the internet technology, we can gain knowledge and find online resources that will be really helpful for us to learn Forex trading and mostly are freely available to have or read. Most likely the best is that given the different people opportunity to trade and to become successful in life.

Yeah, it is more easier with all we have right now and thank for it we can earn without any hassle, we can get more knowledge and with more knowledge which means we will earn money faster too with our knowledge. and with so many ebook we can learn from that ebook some part of forex which is important for us.

Yes there is a flood of knowledge about forex on internet. New web sites and brokers also offer free education for people . They can get benefit from webs to get learning. I also get all learning from internet. I try different systems after reading about them . It is not difficult to have forex learning , You have to do work hard for trading practice and experience.

Yes there is a flood of knowledge about forex on internet. New web sites and brokers also offer free education for people . They can get benefit from webs to get learning. I also get all learning from internet. I try different systems after reading about them . It is not difficult to have forex learning , You have to do work hard for trading practice and experience.

Flood of knowledge is not good too, why? we cannot determine which one is the right one and if we can it will take a long time for us to know which one is the best, forex learning nowadays become more and more easier than before since there are a lot of people that trade and also sharing their own knowledge to the others.

Yes, some are not reliable sources of information. Such as the Forex brokers recommendation that some have paid members or persons that they will promote the broker and only said of the good things and just keep on redirecting the topic or discussions in the Forex broker they are promoting.

yes, can be sure that learning is easier nowadays since the availability of free forex school such as babypips and many forex forum such as digitalcashpalace. we can get good amount of knowledge by join those site but because we will see many opinion and perspective, we need to select and filter which is that suitable with our need and which is not.

Knowledge is very important to help trader make good trading decision. without having it, can be sure trader will experience difficulties when tried to judging the market circumstances. that is why better if trader (especially beginner) keep updating themselves with knowledge by reading book, or active discuss in forex forum.

Its free if we going to search for basic forex trading seminars and ebooks. But in term of advance teaching I don't think their still free. In our country theirs a schooling and seminars and its really cost a lot that I can't afford it. I do hope that I can make some good income in forex for many years to come via self taught only.

babypips online free forex school actually provide complete learning step by step from beginner to advance level. rarely the site such as babypips available. we are trader need to follow the courses step by step to get maximum advantage, because material learning is many.

That's quite old site for me of having knowledge about Forex basics but for sure it will be useful for the newbies and those who have confusion on some terms or function in Forex. But then, we can also ask others for free regarding those and sure they will entertain us.

I agree that forex trading is now easy becccause of the internet. and as more number of the traders and the brokers are making it to the net and getting webinars and the workshop. I guess things will be easy and also more accessible. I can't say things are going to be free forever.

I don't think that learning forex would be easy at all. No matter how you make things more simple, Forex trading would only be very complicated. Although I would totally agree, that we can gain knowledge about forex trading for free because there are so many free online tutorial now. But it is very hard to understand them online.

Its easy to learn and most basic forex learning materials are free also. But the big question right now is this. Do we spend time practicing what we learn? because in forex trading its not only good that we learn its also good that we develop that into a trading skills.

Yes, those online resources are now easy to find and have. We are freely to download or read online without doing any registration or have a Forex broker to have first. So, learning is like freedom that we can have and anytime to learn Forex trading and then, focus on the practice on demo.

Make good use of what you have learned would not be easy. You would need to make another time to do a lot of practice to be able to develop your skills. If you have reaa lot of book about forex, that doesn't mean that you have already had good skills. It takes a lot of time before you would be able to develop your skills well.

I think that learning from books are limited and not encouraging but in the other means of learning such as online resources can be different and will be easier to gain knowledge and even search for it. There's no need to buy books or download as we can have it online.