• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is stressful

Forex can be stressful for traders, especially who trade full-time. And stressful trading never brings the best outcomes. When you feel stress, it is better to take a break from trading or trade with minimal risks.

Forex is not stressful rather losses are. On the other hand, Forex becomes enjoyable when it gives high return. For getting high return, traders have to develop themselves but traders seldom do this. Wrong thoughts lead a person to make wrong decision.
We will need to make some Efforts so that our losses from trading get reduced.

Forex becomes stressful when traders become incapable of earning from Forex. To remove this incapability from traders, they should read e-books, watch video tutorials and read web articles to develop the basics of trading.

Yes, forex is very stressful especially when you are a beginner. Also, it becomes stressful to the traders who are suffering losses. In such cases, take a break from trading as during stress you might make wrong decisions. In the forex trading market you need to control your emotions and focus on the learning part. Don’t look out for faster results, go slow and take your time in learning, develop your own strategy and follow it consistently; only then can you be a successful forex trader.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

Yes, forex is very stressful especially when you are a beginner. Also, it becomes stressful to the traders who are suffering losses. In such cases, take a break from trading as during stress you might make wrong decisions. In the forex trading market you need to control your emotions and focus on the learning part. Don’t look out for faster results, go slow and take your time in learning, develop your own strategy and follow it consistently; only then can you be a successful forex trader.
Moreover if the stress is not managed properly it might lead to chronic anxiety. Traders should first learn stress management to avoid being anxious during tensed market conditions. This can reduce efficiency of understanding and making decisions.

Becoming a profitable trader can feel stressful in a market where there is no fixed strategy. But all of it can be managed if you come with a good learning approach and mindset. You have to keep up with the consistency and have a constant source of income.

Forex will become a cause of your stress, if you enter the market without serious planning and strategy. One needs to have a plan of action on how they should handle their account and conduct trades consistently. Trading without risk management can make the entire process two times more stressful than it actually is. In my words trading is an art as well as a science. It needs logical and analytical thinking but also requires being flexible and adaptable to changing market conditions. But one should never be greedy and impulsive while trading. Riding on your emotions can cause serious damage and it is better to keep your feelings out of the way when you are trading. So even if you get stressed don’t let that have an effect on your trading decisions.

There is no denying the fact that forex trading can be extremely stressful. But if you know how to handle the losses and risks, it can become manageable and won’t even give you stress. Never risk more than your pocket allows. Stay away from the market when you don’t understand what is happening.

Stress is the part of trading as the risks are inevitable while trading. It is important that traders know how to react to the stress in the right way. Stress is a negative emotion which cripples your trading judgement.
I couldn't agree more, there is no venture in life that is stress free. What matters is how you react to the stress and how much you let it affect you.

Forex becomes stressful when a trader gets losses consistently. So, it’s essential to know how to trade correctly when market condition is upset. Those who are trading veterans can handle this kind of trading nicely under dire market condition.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.
Yes, but watch out because as good as it sounds it can also cause you pain using a very high leverage. Though my broker forexchief offer leverage up to 1:1000, I thread carefully when it comes to it's usage.
Most times I just rely on their trading credits given when you replenish your account and it comes with no interest.
It's always important to have proper risk management before you consider using high leverages.

I think non-profitable forex is stressful. When we work hard for beneficial trading but we are unable to minimize our losses, it affects our mental stability.

I think non-profitable forex is stressful. When we work hard for beneficial trading but we are unable to minimize our losses, it affects our mental stability.
agreed, and when your trades are fruitful it outweighs the stress. Good logic!

Yes,it can be stressful. If you are trapped in stress, It can lead to poor decisions and make you over-trade. You must have the discipline to follow your trading plan regardless of what is going on in the markets to avoid stress. That is true in the long term, however, in the short term it is ok to take some emotion into account. If a trade does not go your way or you are in the red for the day, you are allowed to get frustrated and emotional. You must remember that trading is not a get rich quick scheme. You must build your capital up over the long term, and trading on emotions will not help you reach your goals.

Yes,it can be stressful. If you are trapped in stress, It can lead to poor decisions and make you over-trade. You must have the discipline to follow your trading plan regardless of what is going on in the markets to avoid stress. That is true in the long term, however, in the short term it is ok to take some emotion into account. If a trade does not go your way or you are in the red for the day, you are allowed to get frustrated and emotional. You must remember that trading is not a get rich quick scheme. You must build your capital up over the long term, and trading on emotions will not help you reach your goals.
It is a known fact that doing our trades in the markets is not going to be easy for us.