• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is stressful

Maximum traders are emotionally weak about Forex trading. They remain jolly when they gain profit but their sense turns into a monster when they have loss. They forget that loss is a part of a business. When a business continuously gives profit, it doesn’t remain a business rather it becomes a job.

I know that Forex trading is stressful but I suggest don’t let it be so. You should reduce your burden and get engaged in learning and trading. The thing that you learn, just apply it in demo account to test whether that piece of learning is effective or not. I know many a traders who are trying to survive in Forex but they are slipping down day by day.

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.

Yes, trading forex becomes a bit stressful for me when I have a string of losing trades. By the way, do you have any tips on how I can reduce the emotional pressure associated with trading?
We will have to find ways so that you are able to reduce the amount of stress in doing our trading

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.
Yea! Money management is the best way of reducing stress. A trader can also prefer using calculations and technical analysis for making rational trading decisions. Thus also helps in reducing the stress while trading.

To many traders forex appears to be stressful and to a few traders forex is probably going to gift. Behind my prosperity from forex a few realities are capable. The first is information, at that point tolerance, after then help from my broker.
I couldn't agree more, sometimes it can choke you up. This is where keeping the right mentality in the market comes to play, in fact it wouldn't hurt to take a little break.

Tell me about a job that isn’t stressful. I don’t think there is any job that would pay if you don’t do the hard work. So, instead of blaming forex trading for being tough, focus on learning, and improving your ways so that you can make some good money.

When humans engage in risky conduct, it is natural for them to feel anxious and stressful. However, stress levels are likely to differ significantly among traders. Different types of trading occurrences are also likely to cause traders to experience varying levels of stress.

It's probably impossible to be completely stress-free in trading, and it could even be damaging. When you make a mistake, it's beneficial to feel awful since it helps you avoid making the same mistake again.

I got your point! Actually I don’t feel 100% okay, usually I don’t open any trade then! In my live trading account, I always try to understand the market direction before opening any new trade position! So, I comeback when I am mentally ready to play with! Forex is a serious business, no way to expect unconscious money here!

Unfortunately, a forex trader is constantly under stress. Stress and nerves cannot be removed from trading, you can only reduce this phenomenon through self-control and reduce the phenomena that cause stress.

Reactions: A_S
Yes, I know that Forex is stressful but don’t take it like this. Trade in Forex whenever your mind remains fresh. Analyze the market scrtinizely and take every aspects of the market under your consideration so that you can generate a good signal of the market. That is how you can deduct your stress.

Yeah, it is! But you’ll have an opposite feeling when you’ll be a consistent player in Forex! But, if you are expecting 100% success here when surely you’ll suffer a lot! Because, there is nothing like 100% in Forex business! It’s all about the probabilities, so be realistic!

Stress is the part of trading as the risks are inevitable while trading. It is important that traders know how to react to the stress in the right way. Stress is a negative emotion which cripples your trading judgement.

Forex is not stressful rather losses are. On the other hand, Forex becomes enjoyable when it gives high return. For getting high return, traders have to develop themselves but traders seldom do this. Wrong thoughts lead a person to make wrong decision.

Forex trading is undoubtedly stressful. But if you learn to handle it, you can use the situation to your advantage. Learn to positively react to stress and if possible, ignore it completely and you will run out of it safely. At the end of the day, it’s about how you perceive a situation.