• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is not scam

Forex is not scam. Some people who have failed in trading used to say that forex is a scam. They think, I didn't make it so no one can make it. But yes, there are brokers that are scam. Do not listen people who say like this. And most importantly you can google it.

Forex is not a scam, it's just a risky dealing. If you find yourself unluckrex trading, you can try something else. If you are a born trader, you'll still come back even if you've already given up on trading. When you decide to become a trader, you have to be someone with a high appetite for risk

I personally reserve my doubts about forex trading, but so far I can support that forex is not a scam. It all narrows down to the choices you make as a trader. The choice of roker, the currencies that you trade, your trading times and most importantly, your trading strategy matters a lot

Don’t use any unregulated Forex broker; on the other hand, try to rely on your own trading skill! Depending on others trading call is not a solution!

Forex is one of the most legit investment markets in the world. However, there are lot of scam broker in forex market. They are defrauding many investors and steal millions of dollars from them. Almost all regulators around the world are trying hard to warn investor to avoid those scam broker.

Yeah. Forex is a market which is not scam. To trade in forex, trader or investor need broker. However, broker can scam traders in various way. So, choosing a broker, trader need learn about the broker and how to avoid the scam.

If a person can make a profit from Forex, it is not a gamble or a scam. Due to the negative mindset of many people, many comments are made about Forex which is not acceptable at all. Forex is not a scam and if someone wants to prove that Forex is a scam, he will be wrong.

Forex is not a scam. If you don't have proper knowledge about the market, you have to face losses in every business. In the forex market, you need proper knowledge and experience to make money.

Yes forex itself is not a scam but there many brokers and people who do scam. People scam others by promising unrealistic profit. Every trader should careful from such offers.

Forex is not a scam. But you will find people here who are doing their best to scam greedy people. I said greedy people bcoz they believe their unrealistic profit promising.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

Not a forex scam, this market has been established for a long time. However, brokers are usually scams. That is why Forex can never be called a scam. And before choosing a broker, you have to analyze it properly.

I can assure you Forex isn’t a scam but the same statement isn’t applicable when it comes to the matter of brokers. You have to be careful about scam brokers.

Forex cannot be scam rather it’s a financial market where you have to participate in trading through a broker. But stay aware of scam brokers.