• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is not easy to win.

Yes forex is not easy to win. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

Forex trading isn't the life-changing thing. Trading is business, and success in business depends on how you manage your work. This is a fairly simple approach to making money from a small capital. It's not like you invested $100 in Forex trading and made it $200 within a month. That's not true. FX is neither a money-making machine nor gambling.

I don't think it's the easiest thing to do in my life.
And it's totally normal. But if you don't give up and you're ready to move forward, then you've got everything ahead of you. You don't have to be afraid of everything that comes your way.

If you take this case seriously.
Then you're gonna make it work.
It's all about believing in yourself and developing in the direction you're interested in.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

I like trading, too, but it's a very complicated business. If you want to succeed, you have to do your best to become profitable. Constantly work on your own trading strategy, invest money and study your own trading psychology. It can be very difficult and exhausting.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

its difficult to recommend at any business with no knowledge , its better to you discuss more about your local environment.

when making a losses there is a great chance to improve knowledge , so we the traders have to take losses as a easy thing . it will supportive to bring good knowledge

emotions is traders cant stop completely, because its a common human nature .
but by means of real discipline we can controlled.

it depends on you , try to give best effort when learning , and mentor is a very complicated issue in Fx trading, some paid mentor there is who are actually good but difficult to find practically.

when anyone ask to which platform is more appropriate for trading ,
all credit goes to only MT4 that even i have been using from my first day of trading.

what broker you have i dont know, by the way, have you seen their review in FPA ? i think you will get the result you want. thanks

emotions is traders cant stop completely, because its a common human nature . but by means of real discipline we can controlled.

right now so many people think Forex is a money making place but its a professional business in practical. even though we have short term tendency about process but its should be long term approach.

Having a learning attitude is important! But unfortunately new traders focus on earning instead of learning! As a result; a number of new traders lose their money & time.

in order to me , its more appropriate for you to finish the pre school level including demo account or micro for practicing.

Yes in trading, it's not easy to win. It's has been said that 95% traders lose money. Most people lose money because they only focus on finding a 100% proven strategy, which doesn't exist. To be profitable a trader to learn the market properly.

Forex trading is not easy. However, if you have proper skill and experience it is not so hard to achieve success. Newbie should focus no learning rather than making profit.