• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is not easy to win

Yes forex is not easy to win. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

In Forex, more than 95% traders are unable to make money! That’s the full story! So, Forex is one of the most challenging profession, there is no way of expecting easy success here!

in Forex education is important ,
no way to deny but also important is continue keep practice on demo or micro.,

As a newcomer we the trades can take demo account for acquiring proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result almost 90% newcomers fall a great loss after joining very rapidly live account.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

Forex market is to be balanced by the ratio of Risk and Reward and if a trader is good at managing the ratio forex trade will not be hard for him/her. Its difficult for those who do not posses required knowledge before trading into actual market.

In Forex, more than 95% traders are unable to make money! That’s the full story! So, Forex is one of the most challenging profession, there is no way of expecting easy success here!

Yet this is the harsh reality however those who let go off these losses and learn from their mistakes can have the chances of becoming successful in future.

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think FPA and pips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

actually i dont support at any PAAM services , i always prefer manual trading. its a permanent solution but need a long time to be experienced.

Many experts suggest not to trade with high leverage, but In order to me, if traders have confidence with their trading strategy and high amount of money in deposit account, surely they can choose high leverage ratio because it will give them no problem. But if have small balance deposit only while trading system is not too good , small leverage ratio could help traders minimize the ratio.

if you looking for a best broker list , you have to spent lots of time in Google and you tube, besides this its more appropriate to ensure FPA which is mainly considered as a best place to judge real broker.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

Not easy, but not impossible too:)
With good planning, risk management and research, one can win here for sure.

In order to me, Price Action trading strategy doesn’t mean only pattern based trading, like sometimes I need to go with pre-breakout trading setup although pin bar trading setup is available there! So, I prefer PA trading for only manual trading! Yes, which traders have advance PA knowledge, they can earn handsome money here because it’s all about market flow!