• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is good in terms of return

Forex is good in terms of return it gives if you are skilled trader. Otherwise forex trading is the most difficult job in the world. You have to be enough knowledgeable and skilled. And the psychological aspect of trading makes the trading more difficult.

For sure it's good in terms of returns anyway, but I hope all will be all right. You need to be in demo mode for something like I am not sure, maybe half year or so to at least know what is what absolutely anyway for many many reasons.

Forex is good in terms of return it gives if you are skilled trader. Otherwise forex trading is the most difficult job in the world. You have to be enough knowledgeable and skilled. And the psychological aspect of trading makes the trading more difficult.
Yeah. you are right. it depend on how well you can control your emotion in trading.

Forex is good in terms of return but it has higher risk than any other investment market. So, investment carefully and focus on gaining knowledge.

Yes it's possible to get a good return on investment by trading forex. But for that one must be skillful and knowledgeable. Without being skilled trading forex is nothing but gambling. Eventually you will lose the money.

Trading without learning anything is really risky. If one develops his trading skills, he can earn a lot of money from trading. But if you trade without gaining any knowledge about trading, it is never possible to make a profit in trading. So you have to practice trading with patience.

Any business is characterized by increased risks and some specific features. That's why some people cope with it and get the desired income, and some people have to give it up and try something else.

And I think that everyone can earn here. Another question is that it takes money and time, and people can't always afford it.
Plus, many people lose interest because of the risks and the possibility of losing everything. It's really not easy from an emotional point of view.

How much profit you make depends on your trading experience. Many traders make a profit but cannot keep that profit. Because they trade without maintaining discipline. The more you gain experience in trading, the more your trade winning ratio will increase. And you have to work according to the plan all the time. You have to give up emotions in trading.

Forex is not a scam. But you will find people here who are doing their best to scam greedy people. I said greedy people bcoz they believe their unrealistic profit promising. Everyone specially newbies should know that there is no short cut in trading.