• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is explanation of success

Forex is for those who ready to take a challenge. If you want to succeed in trading then you must have a goal for your life and you must follow the steps to be successful.

Forex is all about discipline; so if you are not disciplined enough then there is no why! Success is always costly here but not impossible.

Novice traders don’t care about the trading plan and journal. They just want to make extra income in Forex trading. A trading plan will clear a yearly goal.

Novice traders don’t care about the trading plan and journal. They just want to make extra income in Forex trading. A trading plan will clear a yearly goal.

Yes, a number of new traders want to make quick money but not all the newbie’s; I have also seen, so many serious newbie’s on their trading plan as well as their trading journal.

Forex success is a tough ask as it requires something extraordinary in a trader to observe the market quickly. "A good observer is always a good trader", said by a wise man. You have to be kown of your strengths and weaknesses. Are you awared of yours?

According to me , Forex is the best platform for everyone here we can make money easily , but it is more appropriate to ensure a best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge which is the key to success in this trading platform.

Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker.

Forex is a really difficult business. To become a forex trader you have to learn it at first. It is not very hard to learn forex. There is enough free information over the internet. You just need to spend a few months to learn everything.

In forex, we can recognize that success is somehow easier in monetary terms. But the success won’t come in any simple way. Rather each foreign currency exchange trader needs to monitor their trading activities efficiently so that they can think of achieving their trading goals within specific agenda. And, yes, proper planning and controlling of activities, right choice of broker and currency pairs, conducting analyses timely, etc. are diverse pillars of your success here.

Gerald is right. Risk control is very important technique that will help any trader to stay live on Forex market for a long time. Volatility is providing huge earning opportunities, but unfortunately huge loses if trading is not well managed and risks kept under control

Gerald is right. Risk control is very important technique that will help any trader to stay live on Forex market for a long time. Volatility is providing huge earning opportunities, but unfortunately huge loses if trading is not well managed and risks kept under control

This is why; money management plays an important role here! In my live trading, I don’t take more than 2% risk & usually I use 1% risk reward ratio in my per trade.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forex is the most profitable business in the world. Many traders earn a huge amount of money from this market with their knowledge and skills.

Success starts when you start to make money on consistent basis. Some random winning trades is not success. It takes time and effort to become successful.

Forex required sound of knowledge, practices. I had joined forex trading by my friend, here I am share my friend forex success trip. He is presently working on AUS big forex trading farm, according to my friends :-
1. Always make own preplan
2. Focus on market activity
3. Focus on govt statement
4. Using notepad always
5. Make own forex note
6. Using two currency pair in per month
Great post, I've been able to get a lot of new information from it. Which are needed in the market.

most of the time i losses during news , may be its my lack of fundamental knowledge, actually without real powerful fundamental knowledge there is no way to bring profit during news at all.

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

We have to remain focused all the time to be successful in Forex market. Our strong vision and pure market analysis must pave the way for success.

In Forex, success is considered a far-fetched dream just because many traders don’t know how to follow development stage in Forex step by step.