• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is explanation of success

yes each and every traders have to gain the success and thus the consistency should be maintained so that the target can be reached in time

yes each and every traders have to gain the success and thus the consistency should be maintained so that the target can be reached in time

Every trader wants to but every trader can't. lol I am also one of those. Still trying and reaching towards my goal very slowly.

Forex is always going to be risky work as there is no one control over it. Market moves according to different waves without any control and that is why it is having risk according to it.

To make good success in the field of forex traders have to trade with perfection and with accurate analysis because here traders have to be very much positive about the trade.

to be successful here, we need to learn first that Forex is not easy way of earning and that is why we need to control, manage our self first so that we can get the goal of our work.

IF one really want to be part of this awesome business then he will find a way to learn it and if not he will find excuse of failure. Because Forex is about learning and if you are not ready for it, do not enter in this business just for money.

Not only Forex ,actually in any business we have to develop the skill so that we can get the success in a consistent way and like that only we can be a successful trader one day

When we plan for something then we fight to make the plan real. But if we can then this is called success. Forex is a place where success is not an easy task. Maximum of the trader get loss from Forex for their scarcity of knowledge. Big capital is helpful for a trader. I am a trader of Trade12 having quick execution, high leverage up to 1:400, low spread in most of their pair. They take no set up fees from their traders. That’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here. I also enjoyed their initial deposit bonus.

Every business needs special skills according to their work, so as Forex where we need control over our mind and skills that can earn us money with risky market.

And to find such strategy which can give you profitable result, we have to struggle alot with demo as well as real account. Without any hard work nothing is easy here.

According to me , Forex is the best platform for everyone here we can make money easily , but it is more appropriate to ensure a best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge which is the key to success in this trading platform.

To be successful in the field of Forex traders have to be very much on the track and should be positive so that they can make good trading strategies and plans

I know, success in Forex trading is not easy actually! But I am confident about my success! Because, from the last year I have been making regular money by using my personal trading strategy! It provides me 65-70% accuracy! Besides, I am also active on news sessions.

According to me , Forex is the best platform for everyone here we can make money easily , but it is more appropriate to ensure a best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge which is the key to success in this trading platform.

Forex can be anything except making easy money. If it was easy to make money on forex then most people would have traded forex. There are lots of things to learn before one can actually make decent amount of money.

To be successful in the field of Forex traders have to be very much on the track and should be positive so that they can make good trading strategies and plans

Agree with you, really a specific trading strategy is very much important parameter here! In addition, I have made my trading strategy by using 4 default trading indicator! Besides, I also consider fundamental events, till now I am updating my trading skill on news analysis.

Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career. To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets.

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

Forex required sound of knowledge, practices. I had joined forex trading by my friend, here I am share my friend forex success trip. He is presently working on AUS big forex trading farm, according to my friends :-
1. Always make own preplan
2. Focus on market activity
3. Focus on govt statement
4. Using notepad always
5. Make own forex note
6. Using two currency pair in per month

Can you please explain; what do you mean by notepad analysis? I have never heard this terminology!

Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career. To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets.

Yes you are right. If a person defines a clear goal and follows the plan accordingly then he can be profitable in the long run.

Forex is for those who ready to take a challenge. If you want to succeed in trading then you must have a goal for your life and you must follow the steps to be successful.