• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is explanation of success

Forex required sound of knowledge, practices. I had joined forex trading by my friend, here I am share my friend forex success trip. He is presently working on AUS big forex trading farm, according to my friends :-
1. Always make own preplan
2. Focus on market activity
3. Focus on govt statement
4. Using notepad always
5. Make own forex note
6. Using two currency pair in per month

They are something really basic but not everyone do that. It's reason why most traders lose and lost money in Forex trading.

Simple but great post. :)

Nice posts, it seems what you shared here is a basic thing about forex, but actually the first path for every traders to start and if they ignore it then i am sure they will loss more than they ever imagine before.

They are something really basic but not everyone do that. It's reason why most traders lose and lost money in Forex trading.

Simple but great post. :)

Thanks for reply, i have found beginner facing these type of problem in generally that reason i have posted simple post.:32 (1):

I have some questions about number 3, how often does your government issue statements that you have to actually pay attention to it?

Hmmm! I can say simple but worthy. Actually, most people tend to skip those simple steps all in a bid to learn fast and start reaping the fruit of Forex success and in most cases, it has been the main reason they fail.

Yes, you need forex knowledge in order to be successful. Once you learn and know of various methods to take profit hen it helps you to earn. Its all about knowledge and that is how you will gain or lose in forex. Once you know the methods, you will be able to make more money. Its important to learn as much as you can and use demo to practice as it will lead to more skills that will help you earn even more. You will also need management skills in money and loss to keep your loss low.

For any trader to make money in forex, he or she will have a pre plan for any of the trades that he wants to do. For example, the trader should be able to set a plan of when to enter and when to exit his or her trade in other to take profit. All these things are important to any trader.

without that knowledge there is no way which a trader should go extra miles to ensure that he trade on forex without knowledge or skills but expect to be succeesful I don't think that its easy that way for sure its when you have the full knowledge on how the market work then you can get that skills you ever want

well as a matter of fact the way to success in forex trading isn't expected to be the same with person B, though preplan is more crucial and that is really what I am doing. Forex trading success requires determination and ability to endure lose which is inevitable expecially at the infant trading stage.

Well, many of traders have specific rules which enabling them to trade effectively. And indeed, we need a rules which guide us to trade properly. However, some specific rules can’t implement by any trader. It due to that every traders work with different strategy. Which make them to have specific rules to follow.

There are so many rules which need to be follow in forex trading and as per this a good trader that actually want to succeed must be sure that he work hard just to earn that piece amount of money which is going to help him succeed in a long run

It really depends on your level of knowledge. It's only a successful trader that can see Forex as such because the business is such that provides you what you need only and only if you have the knowledge. We can basically say that knowledge is that which rules and that which makes a successful trader.

Forex is an explanation of success because you can be able o make the amount of money that you want to make with forex. This thing is the reason why it is called an explanation of success. If the trader is having the forex trading knowledge, he or she can make huge money from forex trading.

Success in forex is difficult to define, to succeed then we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that will allow us to succeed in this business. Success for me is that we were able to get a consistent profit in this forex trading

Forex required sound of knowledge, practices. I had joined forex trading by my friend, here I am share my friend forex success trip. He is presently working on AUS big forex trading farm, according to my friends :-
2. Focus on market activity
3. Focus on govt statement
4. Using notepad always
5. Make own forex note
6. Using two currency pair in per month

Other than this

5. Make own forex note

I don't agree with anything. Every trader has a different approach towards the market. So limiting themselves is not a good idea in my opinion.

Yes right, in real account usually will involved emotion and often because bad emotion and poor psychology tradng become one reason also why many trader get fail

yes, because trading in real account using real money, then the more dominant emotion when trading. if our mental bad then it will only end up with a loss and therefore we need to constantly train our mental well to get success trading

The way of success in Forex is opened secret for all kinds of traders. Firstly we the traders have to acquire proper trading knowledge by learning, but practically without any learning we try to make money very rapidly from this volatile trading place and finally fall a great loss when trading. Demo account we the beginners can take for continue a live account in a proper way. We have to believe the importance of this trading place with greatly. Otherwise it will great difficult when trading as a newcomer.