• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is excessively risky business

To excel in forex, you need a professional approach and skills. Without the capacity to make consistent profits, it's not achievable. The majority of traders don't think about this crucial aspect. They continue to chase strategies and fail to build their own capabilities
I can say for sure that in the business of Forex trading the main and the important thing is to be able to have some control in doing our trades in the markets.

to become successful is not a minor deal , need a long term experience to ensure that. generally we traders always lost interest after passing sometimes.

Mentor is very complicated issue in Forex trading because market is so volatile and it never follows any Mentor rules , so depending on any others could be a useless decision. i saw so many Mentors who is also loser from there.

Mentor is very complicated issue in Forex trading because market is so volatile and it never follows any Mentor rules , so depending on any others could be a useless decision. i saw so many Mentors who is also loser from there.
I have been doing my trading in the Forex markets for much time and i can say for sure that getting income is not going to be easy for us.

What isn’t risky these days? If you want to earn money, then you will have to take some type of risk. As far as forex trading is concerned, it is risky for those who don't do anything about it. Study forex, try trading in a demo account and you will get to know about it. Those who are doing forex trading love it because they have understood the concepts and developed trading strategies to make profitable trades. Losses do occur but they can be mitigated using the right risk management strategies.

Risk is something that cannot be separated from forex, ever. I am not sure if it is the most risky business in the world. But it probably is.

Forex trading involves a degree of speculation as well as a plethora of international factors, risk is unavoidable. Time differences, the volatility of leveraged trades, and political issues are just a few of the factors that can lead to large losses. Furthermore, the resulting impact on various countries' financial markets and currencies can be significant. However, when done correctly, forex trading can provide excellent returns. Access has also increased significantly as a result of online forex trading platforms and digital services such as expert insights and portfolio diversification.

Forex is an excessively risky business when you trade not maintaining the risk management policy. You should know how to minimize trading risk like lowering lot size, taking low leverage in trading; trading with low spread trading pairs, etc. So try to learn how to get rid of trading risk indeed.

there is no difference between demo and real , its all about psychological issue. in demo we the traders cant focus because there is no real money.

By lowering leverage amount, using micro lot size, trading with low spread pairs, traders can mitigate their trading risk level. Risk management policy is essential for Forex trading. Even though Forex trading risky, there are ways mentioned above by which a trader can lower his risk level.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

When there is money involved, a certain amount of risk is bound to occur. All you can do is create a strategic plan to back up your profit reward ratio and you’ll be able to control most risky situations.

If Forex trading seems risky to you, you should lower your trading lot size so that it becomes riskless for you. Forex risk comes from high leverage and sudden volatility. So, you should avoid trading during volatility time. It is just a technique you can follow. You should take moderate risk in trading according to the proportion of your capital.

Traders can reduce their trading risk by lowering their leverage amount, employing micro lot size, and trading with low spread pairs. For Forex trading, a risk management plan is required. Even though Forex trading is risky, the methods outlined above might help a trader reduce his risk level.

Ultimately what brings you something takes away too. Forex is for those who want to earn money, it's obvious that we win money and we lose it too. You can say that forex is a highly risky business.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.