• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is excessively risky business

Forex is excessively risky business. You can lose all your cash in the blink of an eye. That is the reason individuals take after risk administration framework. Forex trading is about how great you are in dealing with your risk. You can be a productive trader with a typical procedure if you have great risk management policy.

Yes, I agree Forex is a risky business but still many people are making a profit in this risky business. Because their mentality is very strong and they can deal with loss.

I think there is no trading strategy which is able to earn profit 100%. You can earn profit by means of your trading approach hugest 55-65%. True fact.

Forex is a risky business. You can't be risk free here. This is the reason there is something called risk management. By managing your risk you can make good profit. To be expert in risk management you need to study a lot.

This can be kept under control.
And it will happen all the time, every day.
So just try to accept it as soon as possible and learn to live with it. Yes, I mean it.

Any business is a huge risk. There is no need to be so dramatic. You need to act and draw conclusions. It is easy.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade risk management the trading can be useless , because there is nothing 100% in Forex trading.

Leverage can make any market so risky, so before deciding about the market learn how to use leverage and also stay in safe money management, this is the hardest part of any kind of trade.

the Journey of Forex trading is a long way , for that reason we the traders most of the time lost interest after passing sometimes.

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.

the expert trader is a trader who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, as a newcomer its a very good wish but sho0uld be practical, move on step by step.

To excel in forex, you need a professional approach and skills. Without the capacity to make consistent profits, it's not achievable. The majority of traders don't think about this crucial aspect. They continue to chase strategies and fail to build their own capabilities