• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is an easy source to earn money ?

In the present world Forex can be a good source to earn money very rapidly if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. and you have to be reliable support from a regulated trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Yes Forex is an easy source of earning if we have proper ideas about Forex trading . We can trade with Forex all day long and as a part time trader. There are two kinds of trading systems like long time trading and short time trading or scalping. We can earn money through Forex within a short time by scalping. So it is really a good idea of trading we can follow who have other profession besides Forex. Forex is better than any other job. We can trade here by abiding at home it is really a big opportunity . Much time is not needed to spend to trade well with Forex so it is an excellent idea to trade with forex.

90% traders are loser from this market place , that’s why I don’t know how can it possible to make money from this market place within a short time. but after passing a long time it can be possible to earn profit with consistency , because the success is related in this trading place with a long term process. So, you can fall a great loss , if you try to make money very rapidly from here.

Forex trading business is a standard way of money making, but it’s not easy! Here more than 90% traders are struggling for making regular money from this financial market! But it’s true, good skilled Forex traders are enjoying this trading profession a lot, because they easily can identify the difference between safe and risky entry points of market!

In the present world Forex can be a good source to earn money very rapidly

People should avoid getting intimidated by earning rapid money. This is a reason for many trader's demise. In their greed of making rapid money they lose their mind and take bigger risk than they can handle. And after bad trades all they can do is blame the market.

I will tell that Forex business is not so easy to earn as we think and for that we should learn the money management in a proper manner so that we can be with the trend and like that we can make pips as per experience

I will not tell though that forex is easy and simple source of money earning because here we have to work hard with passion and dedication .

The new Forex trader does not know the volatile nature of this trading place. So they have to avoid the leverage which always contains risk. Because if they using leverage when trading , they will be trying to make money very rapidly by high leverage due to emotions. Ultimately they will be loser and blame this market place. So I suggest for newcomers first 3 months please don’t use it.

In truth, Forex trading is extremely challenging. You need a trade plan, a proper trade record to assess whether your system works and make tweaks to your system to put it in the profitable path. Even then a lot of patience and tenacity is needed. Beginner traders should definitely trade at least 90 trade (or 3 months) on the demo account, while recording every single trade and following their trade plan, and if they find consistent profits, then they should go live

Honestly speaking, Earning is Forex is not easy at all. There is too many who loses money simply because they take it lightly. They think knowing minimum knowledge about Forex is good to kick off trading right away. They think they can earn good amount of money in here. But one thing I want to say in order to my trading experience , in Forex trading you like digging a hole, the deeper you dig the more chance its can turn into a well and get water.

The new Forex trader does not know the volatile nature of this trading place. So they have to avoid the leverage which always contains risk. Because if they using leverage when trading , they will be trying to make money very rapidly by high leverage due to emotions. Ultimately they will be loser and blame this market place. So I suggest for newcomers first 3 months please don’t use it.

What you said is totally true in most of the cases. I have seen many doing that. Does not understand leverage and uses larger lot sizes. When they are in a bad position then they as what went wrong. And some also don't want to accept their mistakes.

Forex is a simple wellspring of gaining in the event that we have good knowledge regarding Forex trading . We can trade with Forex throughout the day and as low maintenance trader. There are two sorts of trading frameworks like long time trading and brief time trading or scalping. We can acquire cash through Forex inside a brief span by scalping. So it is truly a smart thought of trading we can take after who have other calling other than Forex. Forex is superior to some other occupation. We can trade here by standing at home it is truly a major open door . Much time is not expected to go through to trade well with Forex so it is an astounding thought to trade with forex. I am making good money in forex with ECN Capital, a broker with SiRiX Social Trading Platform. I also like their instant withdrawal system.

Forex is a simple wellspring of gaining in the event that we have good knowledge regarding Forex trading . We can trade with Forex throughout the day and as low maintenance trader. There are two sorts of trading frameworks like long time trading and brief time trading or scalping. We can acquire cash through Forex inside a brief span by scalping. So it is truly a smart thought of trading we can take after who have other calling other than Forex. Forex is superior to some other occupation. We can trade here by standing at home it is truly a major open door . Much time is not expected to go through to trade well with Forex so it is an astounding thought to trade with forex. I am making good money in forex with ECN Capital, a broker with SiRiX Social Trading Platform. I also like their instant withdrawal system.
But I prefer short term trading! Know why? Because, my trading capital is below the 5K! So, I can’t use standard trading lots size! As a result, scalping is my 1st choice! On the other hand, now I am comfortable with the short term trading.

But I prefer short term trading! Know why? Because, my trading capital is below the 5K! So, I can’t use standard trading lots size! As a result, scalping is my 1st choice! On the other hand, now I am comfortable with the short term trading.

Very smart choice; but right now you can use the swing & positional trading opportunity by using small trading lots size! This practice will help you in near future.

In the present world Forex can be a good source to earn money very rapidly if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. and you have to be reliable support from a regulated trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forex is not easy to win. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

So true, I see scammers are misleading via their fake screenshots on social media, as a result a number of new traders start their trading journey with a wrong mindset.

If trading education can be acquired then trading will be easy. But if we try to make a profit without acquiring trading education, then money cannot be made.

Forex trading will be much easier if knowledge can be acquired. But if I am trading without learning anything, then Forex trading will be very difficult for me.

No, forex is not an easy source for income. Successful forex trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience. And it takes years of study and experiments to reach that level.