• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is a money market

Forex is a money market. Retail traders do trading to make money. I am also not exception to that. I also just want want to make money in forex. I do not think there is any other relation to forex market as I am a retail trader. I also do equities trading. Even after that I came to forex market just to make money.

I am pretty sure that everyone who joins forex trading is after money and nothing else. It is a trading ground. To trade you need money and after the trade you expect the original money to have multiplied even if it is just by 1.3. Indeed it is a market.

If anyone want to trade devoid of using Stop Loss , my personal request , please trade some time in demo , then you could realize the importance of this trading technique. i cant imagine trading without SL , because every faction in this stock market is uncertain and no one can calculate this with surely. so, trade without SL is just a part of madness , nothing without it.

Forex traders do not make a profit on every trade. Forex trading is not a quickly getting rich scheme. If you already have some money, it is theoretically possible to make money. But in reality, 90% trader fail in trading.

Yes it is not possible to make profit in every trade. Even a 50% winning ratio can be good if risk and reward ratio is good like 1:3. But many traders run for 100% winning strategy which doesn't exist.

Yes forex market is a financial market. In fact it's the biggest financial maeket in terms of daily transaction. In terms of popularity it's also the biggest. So to be profitable here you need enough knowledge and skills.

generally emotions works double when making a losses , for that reason after making a loss we have to be cool more and more and have to wait for nxt entry.

It is possible to make a lot of profit by maintaining discipline and trading. Making money in Forex is not a difficult task with proper discipline trading. It is important to plan before each trade. It is not possible to make a profit in trading without a plan

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance , because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.
I agree with you. Most of the time traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about trading.