• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex has high job satisfaction or less

If you take forex as your main job or career, does it gives you more job satisfaction than your real life job or less? For me forex gives me so much more career satisfaction than my real job. Even though I can rely on my real life work more but I enjoy every aspect of forex beside the risk of losing. Other than that, I would trade all day and would like to learn so much more about it and enjoy earning from it. I'm happy to do it but its a dread to come to my job in real life sometimes. How about you?

For me, it is less, at least for now. Perhaps, might increase with time but the much I know, I would rather stick my profession and build a career for myself than hope for a better deal with Forex. Maybe sometime in the near future, I can make good thing out of it.

For me, it is less, at least for now. Perhaps, might increase with time but the much I know, I would rather stick my profession and build a career for myself than hope for a better deal with Forex. Maybe sometime in the near future, I can make good thing out of it.

I guess what I like about forex is there is no boss or co-worker who will look me down. No matter how smart you are, in a real job, there are always some weasel who will stare you down and you're so much better than what they thought of you. There are so much unethical in the businesses out there in real life that forex makes me feel so good about my potential and who I am. I really dislike my boss and co-workers most of the time.

I guess that's what makes it appealing to the eye. There are no chances of having that boss dictate for you on how to manage your time. It accords you the opportunity to take care of so many other things and you have lesser chances of interacting with those clients who keep asking unending questions.

Forex is not a business which have holy grail system inside, and also this business is not for every people in this world. So when we talk about the job satisfaction each trader will have their own satisfaction level or standard, for me forex is a high job satisfaction.

Forex having a high job satisfaction rate can as well depend on the trader and his level of skills. There are those who are not really getting the benefits of Forex and manage to have very little profits, to them, Forex might not just be that which is worth going into.

It will depends then on each individual trader but for me I really like forex so much more than my job. Its just that the market fluctuates so much that your career, even if crummy is so much more reliable. At least you will never take a loss at forex. You will have losses in forex so sometimes you ended up just breaking even. But, no one will tell you anything you don't want to hear.

Actually, when one thinks of managing himself and life and controlling the kind of things he does, he tolerates and all what not, then Forex is an ideal place to be since you don't have anyone sitting over your head, you manage your own time and you do things exactly your own way without any interference from anyone.

If you take forex as your main job or career, does it gives you more job satisfaction than your real life job or less? For me forex gives me so much more career satisfaction than my real job. Even though I can rely on my real life work more but I enjoy every aspect of forex beside the risk of losing. Other than that, I would trade all day and would like to learn so much more about it and enjoy earning from it. I'm happy to do it but its a dread to come to my job in real life sometimes. How about you?
Yes, by all means, Forex trading has a series of advantages over your main job.
  • You do not have any boss, you are your own boss. You yourself decide when to start your trading and when to finish it, one day you can even miss your trading, today I do not have any mood to work.
  • Here there are no colleagues, accordingly no conflics, no competition
  • One month you can earn so much money that will keep you for several month, not like in case of main job when you live on regular wage.
However, anyone should understand that this business is connected with high risks, you can lose more than you can earn.

Job satisfaction is a mental state. As long as our heart and soul is involved in a profession, we will not find it tiresome. In fact that is the reason why children can play even under hot sun where as elders cannot. As long as we enjoy a profession, we will have satisfaction. The minute we lose interest, even the most simple work will be irritating. Since we all have an affinity towards speculation, we enjoy trading even if we lose once in a while. The success lies in converting this satisfaction as main source of income in the long term. That will prove beneficial both mentally and financially.

@Suresh that is what many traders really want, without boss they can work for theirselves and also they don't have to go to the office for work, there is no traffic jam, annoying office mate and many thing that will bugging them when they do their offline jobs,for me forex has high satisfaction.

I guess I like the no boss status part of it. I also like the pajamas ability of the job as well. I also like the unlimited earning potential as well. You can trade all day if you have the money and you can really build on wealth. Anyone can do it from home and even your pets can learn how to copy trade. This is what I like about forex.

Perhaps if we talk about the no boss and the way it allows you take care of other things too. The more reason I see to it is the fact that it depends on the job. Over and again, I will choose my job, I will still choose my career even though it gives me time most times to take care of other things, most probably, only then will Forex come in.

I think that after some losing days and weeks, and months, it makes me see that its essential to have a day job. There is no way to pay all of your bills by waiting on the forex market who keep causing you to lose. I think its easy to lose in forex if you have no idea what you're doing too. You do get lucky once in awhile but that is not good enough to keep a living. I think my job gives me more job satisfaction.

of course forex has the high job satisfaction but only profits can make forex like that and all of us to make profits which is encourage us to continue in forex we must learn forex very well and also getting training with demo account at least 6 months and after all tha t we can star trading with real account for me now i am free with forex because i find a good strategy witch i will trade with it in the future

If a trader knows how to trade, forex will be very good option for him or her. Trading in forex is a good way to make money without any body disturbing your time. Therefore, when the trader has known how to trade, it will be easier for him or her to be able to make money and have the job satisfaction of managing his or her own time.

Well, we can measuring satisfaction level from our desire and the income. If we are excited with the job and its give us high income, surely we are do something which give us satisfaction. in trading, if traders love their trading job and even able to generate consistency, surely that the job fit with them and they won’t be disappointed has been involve in forex business.

Forex trading is not a job. Its an investments. Unless you are hired by banks or financial institution to trade for them. On other hand. A trader like me is a speculators and investors. I invest my own money and I trade in forex and hope to make profit by forex speculation trade.

Again this kind of job is depend on yours, if you have nice income i am sure you will say that forex is a high satisfaction job. But overall it is back to the habit of the trader itself. For me Forex is a high satisfaction job.

I'm sure if you do earn big amount of money its have a high expectation. But if you don't earn money then its a bad expectation. lols. I do love forex trading and I do make sure that I can sustain and maintain my trading account enough to make me a big time trader.