• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex great opportunity for knowledgeable and skills people.

No doubt that this business require competency. Same like in other business or job. Traders have advantage if they are previously spend the time and effort in practice and learning. Traders become knowledgeable and skilled which make them perform better in trading. Or in other word, able to generate profit in consistent way.

Achieving consistency is a difficult task. It takes lots of patience and efforts to be a consistently profitable trader. Also one needs to define what consistency means for him.

Yes, knowledge is the core point here! So, which traders have good trading knowledge they are able to make huge amount of money although they trading capital is very small! But, I don’t mean, success is very easy thing here! Forex trading business is the smartest profession in the world!

Trading knowledge is the core point of success! Which traders have good trading knowledge, they can make a decent monthly income quite comfortably! It’s a knowledge based profession, so which traders try to make money here based on their luck or emotions, ultimately they lose their capital whatever amount it is!

Absolutely, Forex trading business brings more opportunities for money making! I am a student, but right now I am earning more than 20% profit as a part time trader, that’s really amazing! The most interesting point is, here I can withdraw my profit at any time!

Sure, you've likely been viewing Bloomberg and other explicitly economic news all week. In any case, at the end of the week, markets are closed, so you have a great chance to get up to speed with more broad occasions far and wide. World Business Report and comparable are obviously helpful when you're trading. On the other hand, Saturday's a decent time to comprehend political news and for certain business sectors the climate. Markets are shut, however fund pastors and national brokers are regularly still dynamic, even on Sundays.

Sure, you've likely been viewing Bloomberg and other explicitly economic news all week. In any case, at the end of the week, markets are closed, so you have a great chance to get up to speed with more broad occasions far and wide. World Business Report and comparable are obviously helpful when you're trading. On the other hand, Saturday's a decent time to comprehend political news and for certain business sectors the climate. Markets are shut, however fund pastors and national brokers are regularly still dynamic, even on Sundays.

Hello; what do you talking about? Please; see the topic & the others member replies please….

In Forex only trading related knowledge & skill is essential; additional knowledge I am talking about traditional educational background is valueless!

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker.

I don’t know any shortcut way of learning! You can try; but according to me; there is nothing like shortcut way of learning Forex!

Forex is full of opportunities and full of losses, you should be careful not to end up on the wrong side of it. Everyone can make mistake during trading, it’s better keep the mistakes to small amounts, I mean keeping the risk low so you can’t lose whole your money in a few trades. Even in losing money, there is experience to be gained. Experienced traders are the ones who have lost more than newbie traders, but their difference is that they learned from their mistakes.

Forex is full of opportunities and full of losses, you should be careful not to end up on the wrong side of it. Everyone can make mistake during trading, it’s better keep the mistakes to small amounts, I mean keeping the risk low so you can’t lose whole your money in a few trades. Even in losing money, there is experience to be gained. Experienced traders are the ones who have lost more than newbie traders, but their difference is that they learned from their mistakes.

I see; you are talking about money management; really appreciable; since you are a newbie! So; I think, you are not doing over trading in your trading; isn’t?

Forex gives a greater opportunity. It gives you the freedom of money and time. You get free from fixed working hours. You can do it from anywhere even at the comfort of your bed room. But for all these you have to obtain specific knowledge and skills. It's a work of skilled people. You just can't make money by entering into it.

Yes. Forex is a great opportunity. But to grab the opportunity, you have to become a knowledgeable and expert trader. You have to learn all the basics of forex properly and perfectly.

Trading techniques and strategy is the main route to success in the forex market. If you want to make money from this market you have to make a good plan From your post a lot of new traders can set their plan.

Of course, Forex has appeared in the trading world with many good opportunities. However, in this case, it is necessary to acquire proper knowledge. Success is never possible without knowledge.

Trading techniques and strategy is the main route to success in the forex market. If you want to make money from this market you have to make a good plan From your post a lot of new traders can set their plan.

Master your trading technique and strategy in demo account before starting real trading.

Most people fail because they don't know what they are doing. As Warren Buffett said, Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. Most small traders here are doing nothing but scalping.