• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Glossary

I think forex is a place where you can play your game according to the timing. In many situations long term investment becomes profitable. Whereas sometimes you can play a big game in a day.

Yes, time is important and I think the most profitable of it is the long term basis, here, you have a chance of learning and allowing profits spread over a longer duration.

If any product is very fluctuating then it is always advised to trade that for short term basis to gain more profit rather than keeping your money blocked for long term. Metals like gold silver and other product like crude are very good for investing for mid term or long term.

forex is online world famous forum and online trading company in the whole world that is paying to every one his share which he has invested and the upper profit which he has earn the whole month or day so we can all complete our dreams of becominga rich

If any product is very fluctuating then it is always advised to trade that for short term basis to gain more profit rather than keeping your money blocked for long term. Metals like gold silver and other product like crude are very good for investing for mid term or long term.

I am beginning to develop much interest in metal trading these days. Though I just know it as would a lay man but with the way I see some follow it in news, it might not be out of place to say that it will take a new dimension in the nearest future.

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION] can you throw more light on metal trading? Is it done like normal forex trading and what are the requirements necessary for it? I think I've come across this topic in forex sites but i always ignore them because I'm still a newbie to forex.

I think trading in metals or other than pairs are requiring more capital and huge spreads. But then, that's what investor to be to have more investments in their trading no matter they plan in pair, commodities or metal because, they need to have appropriate capital for each of it.

I think trading in metals or other than pairs are requiring more capital and huge spreads. But then, that's what investor to be to have more investments in their trading no matter they plan in pair, commodities or metal because, they need to have appropriate capital for each of it.

Trading with metals or crude doesn't need too much amount. But more you invest more you earn. But before investing on this things please analyse the market first. It is not advisable to invest always in it. It has its season. Trading for mid term in this products is very profitable. You can trade normally as you trade. Buy and sell.

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION] can you throw more light on metal trading? Is it done like normal forex trading and what are the requirements necessary for it? I think I've come across this topic in forex sites but i always ignore them because I'm still a newbie to forex.

Like I said, I only have a fair knowledge of it and know it is like the normal currency trading but here, instead of trading in currencies, you trade in gold, silver, crude etc. Also, I learnt that it is strongly advisable for one to trade in it on a long term basis rather than a short term.

the forex glossary is totally different from all the trading forums and here this trading company peoples are daily earning and becoming in a few moments and their life is totally changed and it is the most wanted trading company in all the companies of the world and every one can become rich here

Yes, thats true. Such an example, right now it is the best time to invest at gold. Price of gold is going down. But it will increase within 2 months. After 2 months it will again go down. So you can earn a god amount from it.

Yes, thats true. Such an example, right now it is the best time to invest at gold. Price of gold is going down. But it will increase within 2 months. After 2 months it will again go down. So you can earn a god amount from it.

It seems you have a fair knowledge in metal trading. I am developing interest in and would like to know some few things about it. I have also heard people say it is very profitable if you can understand the season well enough.

Take for example, i want to invest in Gold. Can i do it through a broker and does it require much investments? Also, say after i make investments in it, how can i monitor the market to know when the value of Gold rises and how will i be able to sell it? Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Yes, you can trade gold in a Forex broker of your choosing. While, I haven't experienced gold trading since I'm in pairs as of this moment. While, not certain how he stated 2 months interval for the down and up trends in Gold market. Gold trading applies the same rule of buy and sell which depends on the supply and demand.

[MENTION=482]glucoseguy[/MENTION] You can trade with gold with any amount you want. If you see the chart you will see gold market. It is simple to buy and sell. As it is only one product, you can buy it from order button. When you want to sell it, click the sell button.
[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION] Iam not mentioning 2 months interval. You are right gold rates increases in supply and demand. In india we can easily trace that. Gold is use to make jewelries and ornaments. And in India demand of gold increases at the time of major festival or wedding season. Hence that time gold rates increases. After one month there is a major festival we call it Diwali. Before that gold demand will increase.

[MENTION=482]glucoseguy[/MENTION] You can trade with gold with any amount you want. If you see the chart you will see gold market. It is simple to buy and sell. As it is only one product, you can buy it from order button. When you want to sell it, click the sell button.
[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION] Iam not mentioning 2 months interval. You are right gold rates increases in supply and demand. In india we can easily trace that. Gold is use to make jewelries and ornaments. And in India demand of gold increases at the time of major festival or wedding season. Hence that time gold rates increases. After one month there is a major festival we call it Diwali. Before that gold demand will increase.

This could be a very good part of trading. From your experience as a metal trader when do you think would be relatively fine to make Gold others. I usually come across it but hasn't taken a lot of time to go into it the more as I am channeling a lot concentration in pairs.

Those are the needed terms for newbie. Some other ones could be a demo account. A mini account, margin call, roll over interest rates, news trading, fundamentals, technical, moving average, candlesticks, bullish trends, bearish trends. A demo account is for newbie and its free with most brokers. You can practice on it with fake money but similar trading environment like a real environment where you can gain further experiences and knowledge. All newbie must do well in demo in order to move on to a real account. You can then move on to a mini account where the deposit is little so you don't lose big.

But you did made to have mentioned 2 months so, probably because of your country often have festivals it will be easy to understand the demand of gold and others to make it advantageous when gold will be worth to trade. Although, Gold is not just for certain country but it's worldwide still unpredictable.

Trading in metal is a good type of trading that is profitable too but I don't think it will be easy to trade in even if we have knowledge about it. Since it requires higher capital, it will still mean the risk will be higher.

Well, commodity trading might just be just about almost the same with trading in pairs or currency trading with the only difference I see being that of higher capital requirements. Those that are already trading in it might not just find it as difficult as we do.