• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Glossary

Thus, to have survive in the long term, we will need also a good amount of capital that will survive for the volatile market. I think this can happen if we will going to have also have back up. Well, Forex glossary is a way to familiarize and recognize the terms used in Forex trading and that we will apply in our trading.

These terms are basic terms that we need to learn in the beginning, learn forex, because the term has a significant advantage because it is very useful when we have entered the trading

Well, the terms are going to be used in our trading definitely. It can be in our trading, analysis or when we speak on it. The advantage of it is to know those terms function in Forex and what does it mean for the Forex traders. Like the different kind of strategy and trends of the market which will be stated in the expert analysis.

Thanks for explaining the details which are very useful for the beginners and as well as other traders. The beginners can get the help from this and set a mindset regarding this to earn the money from forex. This also helps the newbies also.

These terms are basic terms that we need to learn in the beginning, learn forex, because the term has a significant advantage because it is very useful when we have entered the trading

the glossary is very helpful for many newbies, that is the place where they can read the terminologies which they don't know at all and want to know the meaning of it, also it is very helpful for the progress of their earning, which will bring them to attain their own dream as sucessfull trader.

Of course, it is. Because, this is where they will encounter the terms that will be often read or used in Forex trading and therefore, important that traders know what are those meant and their function in Forex trading. Also, that they will going to use it soon in their analysis or in their trading.

Knowing this terminilogy will also help you to participate in forex forums like this because you can converse and understand discussions that are taking place. Ultimately, this is the foundation that will help you as you explore your way around the world of forex and with your communication with the rest of the community.

This thread is probably one of the most important threads in this forum for Forex beginners because it lets us know the basic terms used in forex so that when we come across them while trading, we won't get confused.

Thus, to have survive in the long term, we will need also a good amount of capital that will survive for the volatile market. I think this can happen if we will going to have also have back up. Well, Forex glossary is a way to familiarize and recognize the terms used in Forex trading and that we will apply in our trading.

It is not exactly right that good amount of capital can help us have long life in this business even if we are good at money management. Suppose that we have 1,000$. In some bad day, we make mistake and lose only 10$ as well as 1%. But how about multiply 10$ by 50. We will eventually lose 50% of total investment.

I mean money management is very important only if we are skilful traders.

Then, this will mean that they are not good in the money or risk management. And obviously, you can't trade long enough in long term trading or to survive the market if you don't have capital. Just think if you have only 1 dollar capital and then, go on for long term trading I don't think you are doing good trading at all.

Then, this will mean that they are not good in the money or risk management. And obviously, you can't trade long enough in long term trading or to survive the market if you don't have capital. Just think if you have only 1 dollar capital and then, go on for long term trading I don't think you are doing good trading at all.

You are right. Such a small amount of money can't do anything even if that money can be traded through cent account in some broker. And if I were long-term trade, my investment should be at least 10,000$ but I prefer 100,000$.

Well, I doubt that you can easily have that amount to have started Forex trading. I wonder if that you can afford such and yet, cent account for me is to have gain trading experience in real which we can't have learn or experience in demo trading only.

You are right. Such a small amount of money can't do anything even if that money can be traded through cent account in some broker. And if I were long-term trade, my investment should be at least 10,000$ but I prefer 100,000$.

Isnt $100,000 too much to invest in forex? I ask because it will be very discouraging if a forex trader encounters a loss after using such an amount to trade..I think $1000 is much safer though its still a large amount.

Isnt $100,000 too much to invest in forex? I ask because it will be very discouraging if a forex trader encounters a loss after using such an amount to trade..I think $1000 is much safer though its still a large amount.

We are retail traders and so we consider some thousands dollar to be much but it means nothing to FX market. You will know why I say 10,000$ is still too small when you become professional trader.

We are retail traders and so we consider some thousands dollar to be much but it means nothing to FX market. You will know why I say 10,000$ is still too small when you become professional trader.

I guess you are right. I think i have a picture of what you mean; i'm still a newbie to forex as i'm yet to even consider trading :p but i have some hyip experience with regard to investing with higher amounts; the higher the amount invested, the greater the profits. Professional traders will require larger amounts to invest as that will increase their profits and even though its risky, their experience will guide them through.

Yes, I have already watched several videos and that the traders can have even invested huge amount of money say it will be huge amount of hundred dollars in the countries that have the big markets like US and UK. And those what we have here often in the Forex forums are really in low amount of investments only.

Thats true; forex traders in forums won't be earning that much because they invest little capital due to the little earnings we receive from forums, as little capital yields little earnings, but there are some forex forums that pay higher amounts which can be used to trade even though the amounts paid by those forex forums aren't very high.

Well, compared in the thousand of dollar investments of the huge investors we don't see it as huge business for us as of this moment but when we have mange to have profits from the incentives that the Forex forums offered then, we can have the chance to gain or have bigger capital. Also in the Forex contests.

Why all the people forget that some forex forums which pays you higher amount, they never gives cash in your hand. That amount is invested in your investment account. And you cannot withdraw that money. You can only get the profit earned by that money.

Well, compared in the thousand of dollar investments of the huge investors we don't see it as huge business for us as of this moment but when we have mange to have profits from the incentives that the Forex forums offered then, we can have the chance to gain or have bigger capital. Also in the Forex contests.
Sure, and that is why expert traders believe that Forex is that which it's profits grow with time. Where some get it all wrong is that they try as much to make money in Forex within the shortest period of time which should be out of the game.