• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Forum

Actually, Forex Forum is a great community from where we the traders can get best tips about our trading and the newcomers can acquire proper trading knowledge and make sure which broker is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , because the trader express their reviews about their brokers in Forum , this is very supportive to predict the best trading platform from all scams .

You are right, Forex Forum is the most useful way of Forex learning! Basically, most of the novice traders start their trading career without any trainer, so they need knowledge! In addition, there have so many pro traders in various Forex forums, and they share their analysis in forums so willingly! As a result, novice traders can improve their trading skill by using Forex forum’s! I appreciate this way of learning!

Forum forex useful for sharing anything for all trader around the world, and some of member might having more knowledgeable about trading forex then share their insight which will useful for fellow trader, and with forum as trader also having motivation

Yes, I have also improved my trading skilled on technical and news trading by using popular Forex forums! This is the most reliable way of learning but interestingly no fee! I see, there have so many expert Forex traders on forums who willingly share their trading knowledge and experience!

I agree with you! I have also made my good trading skill by using popular forums like this one! The most interesting point is, forums are free and members are too friendly! According to my experience, BabyPips, Mt5, FPA , ForexFactory , EarnForex and DailyFx these forums are too much useful for Forex learning.

Forex forums are very good source to make money and pips because here many experts share their views and thoughts and if we can utilize those ,we can easily improve our knowledge and experience.

Actually, Forex Forum is a great community from where we the traders can get best tips about our trading and the newcomers can acquire proper trading knowledge and make sure which broker is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , because the trader express their reviews about their brokers in Forum , this is very supportive to predict the best trading platform from all scams .

Yes, I had no mentor! In this care, poplar Forex forums helped me a lot to learn the principle of technical & the fundamental analysis! Till now I can remember the lesions of BabyPips School.

Yes, I had no mentor! In this care, poplar Forex forums helped me a lot to learn the principle of technical & the fundamental analysis! Till now I can remember the lesions of BabyPips School.

Yes, BabyPips School is a reliable place to start with; but right now there have so many useful videos on YouTube; even I see few channels are making daily video based on the daily news events; really amazing.

Yes it is the fact that Forex forums are playing an important role for the beginners by educating them properly and providing them a platform to interact with the experienced traders. All the newbies can ask any question about the Forex market and get a positive outcome most of the time.

Yes it is the fact that Forex forums are playing an important role for the beginners by educating them properly and providing them a platform to interact with the experienced traders. All the newbies can ask any question about the Forex market and get a positive outcome most of the time.

Yes, till now Forex forum is the quickest way to get newbies answer! Till now I can remember my initial experiences on popular forums. Really awesome.

A trade need inspiration, motivation, and advices at some moment during his career and the Forex related forums are the best mean of providing these attributes to a trader. I usually feel quite comfortable by spending my time on this forum along with many others. Thanks!

A trade need inspiration, motivation, and advices at some moment during his career and the Forex related forums are the best mean of providing these attributes to a trader. I usually feel quite comfortable by spending my time on this forum along with many others. Thanks!

Same here mate; I also like to spend my free time on the popular forums! By the way, what are you favorite Forex forums?

‌I agree that forex forums play an important role in the lives of all traders. These forums helped me get in touch with traders from all around the world. I used to put up questions about my trades and got answers from experienced traders that worked most times.

New traders are seeking good opportunities to learn Forex trading! In this case, Forex Forums play an important role! There have tons of good threads here!

The indication of indicators is not always accurate and so you can’t fully rely on them. But, there are some special indicators that work better on average.

You have to be crafty in trading as Forex is full of complexities. There are different ranges and angles where the market remains stuck and those who have sufficient market knowledge can utilize these opportunities to make profit.