• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for poker players

Do you think hardcore poker players will love or be really good at forex? I think forex is easier than poker and if the poker player know of such opp he will choose forex instead of poker since not everyone will earn in poker but you will all earn in forex and there is no competition between players. What do you all think? Will you introduce it to poker players?

Well I do not think that Forex will be good for poker players. They have the habit of earning money easily and will take Forex in the same manner. They will trade Forex with a view to earn easy and quick money which will lead them to losses.

I think poker players know how to manage their money, know how to bluff, and can control their emotions under great pressure. There are many pokers pro out there who travel all the way to Vegas to win some money so Poker pro will love forex if they knew about it. I think forex is much better than poker since everyone is a winner if they're good at it.

For me that is different for each poker player, but for pro poker players i think forex could be a good place for them to grab profit, because this business need patience and also how for trader to handle pressure and i am sure all of pro pokers player already know how to handle the pressure in forex, right?

For me that is different for each poker player, but for pro poker players i think forex could be a good place for them to grab profit, because this business need patience and also how for trader to handle pressure and i am sure all of pro pokers player already know how to handle the pressure in forex, right?

Yes, poker players are exceptional at their abilities to handle steep pressure. they wear their shades to hide their emotions so maybe in forex its better for them since there is no one around and they don't have to wear shades. I think forex would be a good place for them since they will make good profit and they might be really good at it since they're used to thinking a lot in pokers.

Yes, poker players are exceptional at their abilities to handle steep pressure. they wear their shades to hide their emotions so maybe in forex its better for them since there is no one around and they don't have to wear shades. I think forex would be a good place for them since they will make good profit and they might be really good at it since they're used to thinking a lot in pokers.
i also think about this again, and you are right that poker player have a good patience and also think about risk management, and if they come into forex at least they could have a better income with legal way in some countries, and in the end forex for poker players are good enough since they are capable for doing something like that.

I think many pokers players will love it if they learn of forex. I think many of them are not aware of forex or the big opp forex can give them. I don't think many people are aware of forex. I knew many young peole but no one ever mentioned anything about forex cause no one trade it. I mean they all think about getting jobs and building real businesses and no one ever thing of trading. I know real stock trader who knows of forex but if a poker player know forex he will do forex since everyone can win but in poker only one will win. I think poker also is very risky since you can lose all so forex is a better place for poker pro.

Forex is just one of the high risk business that also have high profitability, in addition, some poker players who are pros usually get quite a lot of money from this business. And they are usually reluctant to move from poker, because they think forex in very different view.

Forex is just one of the high risk business that also have high profitability, in addition, some poker players who are pros usually get quite a lot of money from this business. And they are usually reluctant to move from poker, because they think forex in very different view.

A lot of things in poker is just psychology so there is no fuss or brain required in pokers sometimes. I mean their job is to bluff until they win or lose. I think forex has more knowledge requirement than poker and sometimes they might not be patience enough for it. I know of man pro poker players but I think they will do better in forex than in pokers since there are more chances for them to make money.

Do you think hardcore poker players will love or be really good at forex? I think forex is easier than poker and if the poker player know of such opp he will choose forex instead of poker since not everyone will earn in poker but you will all earn in forex and there is no competition between players. What do you all think? Will you introduce it to poker players?

A poker player is a poker player. He enjoys his gambling and may not want to get involved in businesses like that of forex. You can even get a buff for talking to them about forex as poker is fun to them.

A lot of things in poker is just psychology so there is no fuss or brain required in pokers sometimes. I mean their job is to bluff until they win or lose. I think forex has more knowledge requirement than poker and sometimes they might not be patience enough for it. I know of man pro poker players but I think they will do better in forex than in pokers since there are more chances for them to make money.
You can said like that but i think they already know that Poker has something inside like bigger chance to make profit, rather than forex which is still strange business for them, anyways i still agree with you about those Forex for Poker Players. They can earn a lot from it.

I really might not agree with that because a poker player has a different mindset. Forex isn't a place you put huge hopes of winning huge in it which is the real characteristics. I think poker players will always hit MC too soon because of greed to make more profit from Forex.

Poker player has so many things to become a successfull forex trader, they are patience and also has better plan in future. One thing that they don't let their emotion to control them. So i think that Poker Player is suitable with forex.

In forex trading we need to study and do analysis. In poker what they need is just some idea on the combination that we can get and we can make some good income. I do recommend forex but I don't recommend poker.

Forex is another domain related to high-risk speculations. But what makes them similar is the element of probability, which is unpredictable in poker.

yes poker players can certainly have an upper hand in forex but still non poker player are also successful, its about who understands the market well.

i have play poker. we ussually lose on this game. because we do not calculate if we can calculate in porker we could encrease win %.

Perhaps, poker player could be success in forex. They also will be lose in there. Each person have their own characteristics and skills..

@orni308 what I think is that poker players do things at random a lot and they might not trade well in Forex. It is better when they do not attempt Forex with that mentality because they will end up losing their capital. Unless however when there is some degree of carefulness and analysis of the market.

Poker player has chance to become a good forex trader, especially to those who has a good risk management. Only according to me Poker player really has bigger chance if they have quality as someone who can has a good patience.