• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

according to my trading experience i think any trading pair can be appropriate for you to bring profit with certainly if you have good knowledge and experience.

Long term trading is most ideal for a new trader as it prevents the chances of losing big money. Problem with short term trading that it makes newbie to do overtrading.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

i have done so many course in online to control emotions , most of the courses by paid but of course was good with real life knowledge. if anyone need can knock me.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

i spent a minimum long time with a Mentor when as a completely newcomer but after passing sometime i realize what i have learned from his instruction actually those all are available in Google above all in Forex Forums. i have very bad experience about this mentor, i found a Scam as Mentor . (please don't take it anyone personally . its my own experience).

when i was a beginner i was profitable in demo account but when i started a real account i did loss huge and huge at the end of the month i lost whole equity.

Practically in order to our trading understanding we the traders choose our trading strategies. According to me , if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategy , first of all you have make sure the proper money management approach , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit at all with great consistency despite of most powerful analyzing trading strategy. so, it is more important to know how to manage money in Forex trading.
What assets are more profitable for trading?

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forex is really different business then others , i hope you will enjoy the volatile environment, just one request never give up when making losses.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Agreed with you on this.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.
Leverage can be beneficial when you are able to utilize it correctly. Indeed, even without leverage, you can trade forex for investors with small amounts. This is due to the leverage that we can get a large lot. To buy a .05 lot, you'd need to pay 5000$ in cash.