• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

It’s better to know forex history and also the whole history of the market, to know what will happen in the future. Also it’s better to learn the charts and the news of the different single things.

For ensuring a better trading life we have to ensure the broker which always provides security of funds , superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long term process, active customer services , flexible trading leverage , minimum margin requirements usable bonus offer , low transaction cost and much more.

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly

According to my trading experience I think the success is depend on your trading knowledge, on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with great consistency if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

According to my trading experience I think the success is depend on your trading knowledge, on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with great consistency if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

In between these, a trader needs a profitable trading plan which will bring him positive pips. It is often forgotten in discussion that we need a profitable method before anything else.

As a novice trader, you should focus on only demo, if you don’t want to lose your money! Forex trading business is so popular, because of availability of demo trading service! So, use this opportunity! In addition, start your live trading when you are very sure about your own trading skill in your demo! Don’t count your demo trading sessions, focus on your learning process only, best of luck!

Revenge trading is the foremost symptom of emotions which is mainly considered the reason for losing in Forex. We have to control this common human nature by proper trading discipline. But cannot remove completely at all.

But choosing a broker is very difficult task nowadays; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all with scalping and hedging.

Forex is not an easy place to work on. You have to begin your career with the mindset of a successful trader. All the successful traders have the psychological strength which keeps them optimistic all the time. Thay always believe in their decisions and never try to make silly mistakes. Risk to rewrd ratio matters a lot!

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

Well, may I know your risk management plan on per trade? I am just curious, nothing else.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders think, only regulated trading broker can make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, but I think regulation is not a big deal when choosing a broker, the main fact is the credibility of the broker

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders think, only regulated trading broker can make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, but I think regulation is not a big deal when choosing a broker, the main fact is the credibility of the broker

You are wrong; almost all of non-regulated brokers are the scammers! So, please stay away from the market maker I mean regulated broker.

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Basically, which traders ignore demo they must suffer in real account! Since, there is nothing like shortcut way of Forex learning! So, new traders should spend enough times in their demo.

Achieving knowledge and getting skilled is not easy. Actually it takes a long time to get skilled and most people are not willing to give time for getting knowledge. Unfortunately they can waste time for nothing.