• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex can be a good means

Forex can be a good means of regular income. But for that you have to invest your time to learn the art of trading. Without knowledge and skills, do not think of making money in forex trading. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn.

Forex can be a good means of regular income. But for that you have to invest your time to learn the art of trading. Without knowledge and skills, do not think of making money in forex trading. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn.
Many already tried and fail. Only few traders are making consistent profit from trading.

Small capital has little disadvantage because of that. 1:500 leverage is still risky especially for new trader with small capital like $50 or $100.

according to me , success depend on trading knowledge that we can acquire by more practice . but practically we the traders always try to achieve without learning . as a result mostly traders are loser from forex trading.

We can earn lot of money in short period of time in trading only if we are skilled enough. But if you think I will make my account double or triple in weeks or months, you are having a gambling mindset. Your destruction is just a matter of time.

Generally, forex is good and I think it is the safest why of earning. You can get alot of money while sitted at home, you dont need to report to work ithe office. This is why, we should always be very careful with this trade. The only thing that becomes a challenge is that people come to forex because they want to get rich faster yet they lack the content of how to trade. This is why they may end up losing thus getting demoralised.