• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex as sports hobby

Anyone here look at forex as a sport to them? Its a hobby to you. Forex is kind of like a sport to me and a hobby almost. I make money but I also look at it as fun and a chance to compete. I've always loved sports and want to be a champ but hard to qualify. So here is my chance to play in forex NFL. How about you? Is it a hobby to you? I mean its more important than my best friends nowadays.

To me Forex is a great and interesting means to make money. Forex is my hobby and also time passes away easily when I am trading Forex. Forex is a very amiable means to make money but it is not easy. We need to dedicate time and learn it properly to be able to earn form it.

To me Forex is a great and interesting means to make money. Forex is my hobby and also time passes away easily when I am trading Forex. Forex is a very amiable means to make money but it is not easy. We need to dedicate time and learn it properly to be able to earn form it.

I do forex when I'm bored so I guess its my hobby on a boring day. Its kind of nice to go in and make like $80 and walk out in like an hour. That will give you some money to go out. Well, forex is fun and easy to make extra income so it makes a good sport and hobby. Believe it or not, some people who plays binglo and see that as a true hobby or sport. I knew someone that play Bingo every weekend with his wife and won tons of money over it too but forex is much better than gambling.

That is very good for you as for me I dont do forex trading because am bored no and never I do forex trading just because I need financial freedom as per this I can put more effort just to trade and get myself what I want

That is very good for you as for me I dont do forex trading because am bored no and never I do forex trading just because I need financial freedom as per this I can put more effort just to trade and get myself what I want
I need financial freedom too but lately the market is kind of week with all sorts of bad news so I'm at least waiting for the US shut down to be over with before I even try to trade really solid again. I means in this kind of time the market is so unstable that our prediction go to waste. I prefer to trade only when the market is not filled with end of the world kind of news. Lately, it has been depressing.

Anyone here look at forex as a sport to them? Its a hobby to you. Forex is kind of like a sport to me and a hobby almost. I make money but I also look at it as fun and a chance to compete. I've always loved sports and want to be a champ but hard to qualify. So here is my chance to play in forex NFL. How about you? Is it a hobby to you? I mean its more important than my best friends nowadays.

I don't know what you mean forex as sport here, for me forex is a job where i need to make at least $500 per month before i can do a full time trading. So far i still doing forex because this is my side job/ part time job which give me also a lot of money, even not as much as i want, but this is not hobby at all.

To be because the forex trading is more of a business I see it as no hobby because it request more serious mind so therefore seeing it as a hobby makes me be less serious with it. In addition at times it does not end up being that fun for me because I end up lossing at time.

I don't think Forex as sports. It is a business. I know that success in business mostly depends on seriousness. I take Forex as a serious because here I invest money to earn profit. And Forex is also very risky market. There is no guaranty of profit. A trader can lose money even for his a little mistake that could lead him a great cost.

I think its a sports to some rich people. I mean I could see them gather up with their friends and then see who would win the most money per day and then like win a prize like one k or something like that. I mean there are cups to play so definitely it can be a great sports. I think if you use modest amount of money then it can be fun sports to play in your spare time.

I will never consider forex as a sport. Speculation is a serious investment activity where our hard earned money is on the line. Playing around with it is not fun. Moreover, it is always better to play an outdoor game, as forex trading is purely a mind game. So, an outdoor game would provide more relaxation and fresh air as well. It will keep our mind fresh. If we really wish to trade freely without any kind of mental blockades then trading in a demo account is the best option. To a certain extent, it can be done for fun. However, trading in a real account, as per my opinion, would never be funny. In fact, it may result in others making fun of us.

@gkintl: same here this is not a sport but a risky and high return business, it is better to be safe rather than worry later, if they want somet kind of sport why dont try betting or poker, and this business is not a game it is really a speculative business.

Taking Forex as a hobby to me doesn't really mean taking it less serious even though it shouldn't be held too rigid. Most probably, taking it as though it is something that requires your attention but you shouldn't have that overly on it. Perhaps a side job or side income.

i do not think so that forex is a hobby for me because i think it is difficult business and it is a challenge for me do or die and it is my way to reach to my target or to make my dream a real thing on the earth

Forex is not a sports at all. But you can call it a hobby if you want to call it a hobby. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money. I do know we can handle our trading account and I do know we can focus more on learning if we trade with contentment as its more on a hobby on us.

Forex is business for me. Not kind of sport which we can make it to be hobby. Become a trader is a job for me. I have task to make profit and trading in appropriate way. No chance to small mistakes to be happen. Since it will cost losing result and make my capital decrease.

forex trading is not a sport or something forex is just a good market which we can do from the comfort our home taking it as sport will only resulted the trader into huge loss which is not good its better to take it as a business and not as hobbies

Forex trading is a serious job and not a sports hobby for me. Trading in the forex business will mean that the trader in here will be able to prepare for it before he or she can be able to start making profit from forex. When the trader takes it as a business that is not serious, he or she can lose easily.

Not that you will hold Forex too rigid either. Forex is hard doesn't mean that the trader has to over work himself just to make something good out of it. It's true you have to work hard and smart but honestly, if you over trust Forex, you only end up feeling it more when you lose.

Well; when I was a new Forex trader then I wasn’t sure about my trading profession; then it was my hobby! But, right now it’s my main source of income; Forex is my life! In addition, I am very confident about my success!

I love cricket, for me cricket is hobby but Forex is my profession! Yes, I enjoy my trading when I make consistent big TP’s. but it’s not fun; not at all.