• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex as a part time trader

It’s a good decision to start forex trading as a part-timer. As you won’t be making profits from the start, you should have an income source that would pay for your expenses. Study well because you will have to use proper strategies with your money at risk.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Well, that’s a wise decision as per me. Though nobody will stop you from trading full-time, you must not depend too much on your demo trading results until you get an idea of what it can be.

Whether you are a part-time trader or a full-time trader, the market will be the same for you. You will have to put your money at risk to make more money. This requires knowledge and learning so that you can make the right use of the market movements.

I think being a part time trader is ideal for a beginner. Since they are new to the world of forex trading, it is better to have a full time job to support them while they learn. It takes the pressure of earning profits off their shoulders and they will be able to fully focus on learning. It buys them some time as they have a primary source of income to rely on. Being a part time trader can be challenging as you have to juggle all the responsibilities. But it is very rewarding and totally worth it.

Trading part-time can be a good choice for traders who are new to the market or for those who are tight on schedule. Your imperative goal is to understand the working of the market. So, rather than directly jumping into this, it’s better to take small steps.

Being a part time trader is always best for a beginner. You don’t start making profits from day one. So you need another income to support yourself. When you decide to be a part time trader, you still need to work hard in order to succeed. You should trade like a professional even as a part time forex trader.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

demo is important , no way to deny but if we can focus on there we will be benefited for all time.

according to my trading experience i think any trading pair can be appropriate for you to bring profit with certainly if you have good knowledge and experience.

Contrary to the popular belief that in order to be profitable in forex, a trader must make it as their full time job, I have come across many profitable traders who actually trade part-time.

The key to making profits in forex trading is not the time you put in, but the efforts and smart work. This is what matters for a good analysis and making trading plans.

Contrary to the popular belief that in order to be profitable in forex, a trader must make it as their full time job, I have come across many profitable traders who actually trade part-time.

The key to making profits in forex trading is not the time you put in, but the efforts and smart work. This is what matters for a good analysis and making trading plans.
With the help of foreign exchange we can earn more income and become better traders.

If you ask what are the most considered things in Forex trading, I must say leverage and spread. Personally I give high importance to leverage and spread as they are vital. Higher amount of commission is a disadvantage among traders. Spread basically lies between ask and bid price. Brokers offering low trading spread are always highly preferred.

Being a part time trader is a lot less stressful as you do have another income to support yourself. You can be more relieved and earn an additional income from forex trading. Also you can become a part time trader no matter what kind of full time job you have. If you can spare some time to learn and trade then being a part time forex trader can be profitable and rewarding.

It would be a great decision to start forex as a part-timer. The money you make has nothing to do with how much time you spend in the forex market. It’s about how efficient you are when you are in the market. What others do in eight hours, you can do in 2 hours.