• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex and Money Management

Not only Forex but also for every kinds of profession managing the money is more important , in Fx trading basically we think , only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in Fx trading , but if don’t know how to manage money , then that’s not possible at all to make profit with great consistency from here in spite of good trading knowledge.

Money Management is the best policy for protecting traders trading capital! You may see, pro traders don’t face huge loses here and they are able to recover their loses so keenly, know why? Because, they follow money management policy in their trading.

Money Management is one of the most important pillar here! Greedy Forex traders lose their full trading balance end of the day, since they don’t respect money management as well as risk management policies! On the other hand, professional Forex traders are able to recover their trading mistakes so smarty, because of using MM trading rules in their trading!

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

You may notice, pro traders don’t face here any unrealistic result! Know why? Because they follow money management rules so sincerely! When I was a newbie then generally I didn’t know the value of MM, but now I am because of my 5 years trading experience!

Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why money management and psychology assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style

Money management is quite an essencial thing when you're trading. It a trader learns how to manage and administer their money properly, they will cut down the risks to loose their deposit.

I think that money management is not the main thing in trade, but such a skill will be helpful to every trader. a lot of current strategies provide particular percentages from the deal and these kinds of things.

I think that money management is not the main thing in trade, but such a skill will be helpful to every trader. a lot of current strategies provide particular percentages from the deal and these kinds of things.

Well I disagree with you. Money management is one of the main things in trading. There are even strategies where money management alone can save you with few winning trades.

Momey management is the most important and most usable entity of the forex trading as all the trader who gained success in the past were huge adopter of this technique. You need to follow them folks in order to get what they got!

The money management and good forex trading system is the key of success on trading.

I think so. MM is one of the most important pillar here! I see, all of pro traders follow the MM rules so sincerely while the greedy traders want to make money here so quickly.

I think a trader needs a good money management plan more than anything other else. He need to work hard for building a great strategy in this regard as there is no system with 100% accuracy on the forex market. So, money management is a necessary requirement.

Money management is the necessary tool for vetting success on the Forex market. I would like to assure you that if you stay on a good money management plan then you will be guaranteed successful trader in the near future. Never think to earn huge profits in a flash!

Money management is the necessary tool for vetting success on the Forex market. I would like to assure you that if you stay on a good money management plan then you will be guaranteed successful trader in the near future. Never think to earn huge profits in a flash!

I really appreciate your last line; that’s the reality! There is no way of short-term income here! It’s a long journey.

Sharing trade ideas can be very destructive. You can form a group for study purpose but for trading not a good idea. Every person is psychologically different. And trading is more of a psychological. By seeing others trade ideas will hamper your own judgement. It will make you confused.

Successful trading is the combination of so many things. You need a good strategy with good risk reward ratio. You also need discipline and ability to control your mind. You also should have a good risk management strategy to be successful.

Successful trading is the combination of so many things. You need a good strategy with good risk reward ratio. You also need discipline and ability to control your mind. You also should have a good risk management strategy to be successful.
Trading plan and risk management strategy are crucial to be successful in the trading market.

Yes, I think so too. If money management is not followed, it is very difficult to make a profit by maintaining discipline. Money management can turn a bad trade into a profitable trade. So, first of all, I pay more attention to money management.

Yes, I think so too. If money management is not followed, it is very difficult to make a profit by maintaining discipline. Money management can turn a bad trade into a profitable trade. So, first of all, I pay more attention to money management.
Yes. Money management is very important. Without proper money management, it is quite tough to make a profit from this risky market.