• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex analysis.

Forex analysis looks at the adjustments in currency pair prices, and endeavors to detach which direction prices are going and where they may go in the future. In the Forex advertise, traders buy and sell currencies with the objective of making a benefit. The foreign exchange showcase, the biggest market on the planet, handles over $5 trillion in every day trading.

Well; till now I focus on only technical. I see, fundamental analysis is too much complicated that’s why I mainly close my trading chart during the high voltage news session!

Yes I know news analysis is important but I prefer to use my chart analysis skill! It helps me a lot to understand the value of market trend as well as supply & demand!

Profitable trading is not possible if the trading analysis is not accurate. There are many strategies with which one can get an idea about the future movement of the market through analysis. It is understood through analysis when the market will take a buy or sell position.

Trading has got no meaning if proper analysis is not done. Every forex plan or strategy would work well in the market, only and only if, it is created after doling sufficient research and analysis.

If you are short term or daily trader, there is no need to go deep into fundamental analysis. Here technical analysis plays most important role

Correct market analysis is very important part of trading. After analysis we also need to determine our entry and exit point and entry criteria. Entry should be based on entry criteria.

Correct market analysis is very important part of trading. After analysis we also need to determine our entry and exit point and entry criteria. Entry should be based on entry criteria.
I agree. Trader also keep in mind about risk management at exit and entry criteria.

It's good if we can combine both fundamental analysis and technical analysis. I think only technical analysis can also be used for trading and many traders are making money including me. I just stay away from economic news release.

It is really difficult to get satisfied by Forex , because most of the traders are loser from here and me also. But I never gave up. Still I am trying to survive by means of my trading skill that I have gathered by passing a long time.

A lot of research is needed to make foreign exchange transactions. It is necessary to know at what stage the price may go. And only proper knowledge can give us knowledge about this.

I go by various technical indicators and fundamental analysis before making investment decisions. It works for me most of the time when I have to hold my stocks overnight.

If you wish to be a successful forex trader, forex analysis cannot be ignored at any cost. Additionally, you can also go for technical and fundamental analysis for conducting better trades.

Both fundamental and technical analysis have their own advantages. Fundamental analysis enables a trader to understand the primary trend of a currency pair or a stock. On the other hand technical analysis enables a trader to pinpoint entry and exit. The greatest advantage of technical analysis is that it is the sum of hope, fear and greed of all the market participants.

If you wish to be a successful forex trader, forex analysis cannot be ignored at any cost. Additionally, you can also go for technical and fundamental analysis for conducting better trades.
There are two noteworthy analysis for trading. Those are technical analysis and fundamental analysis. A few traders utilize technical analysis as their trading instrument, some are utilizing fundamental analysis for their trading. Also, there are traders who consolidate both technical analysis and fundamental analysis for their trading.