1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex analysis.

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by LorrainMor, Nov 24, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Forex analysis looks at the adjustments in currency pair prices, and endeavors to detach which direction prices are going and where they may go in the future. In the Forex advertise, traders buy and sell currencies with the objective of making a benefit. The foreign exchange showcase, the biggest market on the planet, handles over $5 trillion in every day trading.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Forex analysis Forum Date
    Forex Fundamental Analysis & Forecast by RoboForex Fundamental Analysis Aug 27, 2019
    Forex Technical Analysis & Forecast by RoboForex Technical Analysis Aug 26, 2019
    AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis - Bulls Need Favorable Outcome from Trade Talks to Continue Rally Technical Analysis Dec 1, 2018
    Forex Technical Analysis by FXOpen Market Forecasts and Analysis Sep 28, 2018
    Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart Market Forecasts and Analysis Dec 22, 2017

3. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Well; till now I focus on only technical. I see, fundamental analysis is too much complicated that’s why I mainly close my trading chart during the high voltage news session!

4. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Yes I know news analysis is important but I prefer to use my chart analysis skill! It helps me a lot to understand the value of market trend as well as supply & demand!