• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For how long do you stick to one broker

As the largest decentralized market, Forex is famed. Though brokers play the role of a savior, there is no substitute to choosing the right trading broker. Most of the scam brokers stay in disguise leaving it hard to choose a broker. Traders must stretch every step forward here so carefully.

To attain your goal in forex, try to maintain risk management policy, and learn how to use indicators properly. So, traders can make good amount of profit if they follow this indicator properly.

Some practices accelerate our efficiency of trading including practicing on demo account, innovation of strategy and learning from mistakes. Traders should take time to understand the market properly.

Development of strong trading psychology is important because Forex wants it from traders. Patience, diligence and perseverance are the result of strong psychology.

The broker I am currently trading with is really special in serving me and so I have been with the broker for about more than one and a half year.