• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For how long do you stick to one broker

Well, for me trading conditions matters the most and if I will find any broker’s suiting to my trading requirements then I would definitely like to stick long with them just like till now I am trading with fxview since their spreads and commissions are quite low. All well if the conditions are well.

In order to me, Price Action trading strategy doesn’t mean only pattern based trading, like sometimes I need to go with pre-breakout trading setup although pin bar trading setup is available there! So, I prefer PA trading for only manual trading! Yes, which traders have advance PA knowledge, they can earn handsome money here because it’s all about market flow!

Well, for me trading conditions matters the most and if I will find any broker’s suiting to my trading requirements then I would definitely like to stick long with them just like till now I am trading with fxview since their spreads and commissions are quite low. All well if the conditions are well.
It is hard to find a suitable broker. If you are satisfied with your broker, there’s no need to look for another one.

If the broker keeps their part of the promise, i.e., provides transparent pricing, fast trade execution, withdrawals, and solid trading conditions, then there are no issues sticking with the same broker for years. I've been trading with Turnkey Forex for so many years and I’d continue to do so because of their good trading conditions.

No one knew when even a trusted broker turned into scam as we have many bad examples of the same in the past. So, it can be a good idea to withdraw profits regularly keeping the necessary capital behind with the broker and continue trading.

No one knew when even a trusted broker turned into scam as we have many bad examples of the same in the past. So, it can be a good idea to withdraw profits regularly keeping the necessary capital behind with the broker and continue trading.
The best we can do is to only go with reputed and popular brokers. And yes, I agree withdrawing funds regularly is the right thing to do.

As long as your broker is treating you well, in term of trading conditions, customer support, then they are good to stick with.
In the end, that’s all that matters. A good broker who doesn't make trading difficult for you and provides everything that’s needed for a good experience.

I don’t think any trader would like to switch to another broker if all his/her requirements are fulfilled by one broker. I’ve been trading with aaafx for years and not planning to switch to another broker.

In Forex, Experienced traders also make error and it is never possible to be perfect in trading, since 100% is impossible here. Even though most of the flourished traders have right strategy, they lose from the market. The reason is the volatility is the nature of the market. Then, it’s a major concern if a trader has losses at a stretch.

Basically, in Forex- Leverage and spread play a major role in trading. Even though these two are different things, but these both essential to be minimized to get a better return from Forex trading. Basically, high leverage can lengthen the profit level and you have to bear in mind that high leverage can also increase your loss level the way it increases the profit level. Consequently, use them cautiously.

It depends on your choice! By born, people inherit some bad practices of habits that dominate over trading, like greed, emotion, etc. If a trader has a sound mind, he never yields to these bad habits. Traders can remove these bad habits seeing the surrounding environment and through earning knowledge. There is no alternative to practicing.

It depends on your choice! By born, people inherit some bad practices of habits that dominate over trading, like greed, emotion, etc. If a trader has a sound mind, he never yields to these bad habits. Traders can remove these bad habits seeing the surrounding environment and through earning knowledge. There is no alternative to practicing.
We must make some Efforts so that the Emotions are under control.

I don’t think so! Discipline helps retain the consistency of profits. Discipline in trading should be brought and traders should determine the time when they should keep themselves disengaged from trading. They should not nurture the tendency of maximizing trading volumes roughly and trading more and more because it reduces their equity along with confidence.

I’ve been with the same broker (coinexx) for almost one and a half years and not planning to switch anytime soon. Tbh I find it really troublesome to look out for a new broker, especially when I’m getting pretty good trading conditions with my current broker.

In Forex, Experienced traders also make error and it is never possible to be perfect in trading, since 100% is impossible here. Even though most of the flourished traders have right strategy, they lose from the market. The reason is the volatility is the nature of the market. Then, it’s a major concern if a trader has losses at a stretch.
That’s the thing about trading. Regardless of how well prepared you are, you may still lose. Nothing is guaranteed here but you can still increase your chances of making profits if you analyse each trade properly.

Basically, in Forex- Leverage and spread play a major role in trading. Even though these two are different things, but these both essential to be minimized to get a better return from Forex trading. Basically, high leverage can lengthen the profit level and you have to bear in mind that high leverage can also increase your loss level the way it increases the profit level. Consequently, use them cautiously.
I second that! Leverage can both be a blessing and curse. The good part is it’s in your hands to make it work for you and not against you.