• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For how long do you stick to one broker

As I don’t know any trader personally, I had these questions in my mind and am curious to know from my fellow traders here on this forum.
How many trading accounts do you have? How long do you stick to one broker or do you use more than one broker at the same time?

Choosing a broker requires a lot of research and after doing research, you need to build knowledge about that broker using the broker's demo platform.

This means that the regulation of the broker, how to increase the profit ratio of the trader of the broker, such as spread, leverage, margin call, etc. will be properly supported.

Regulation of a broker is very important. In unregulated brokers your money not be save for long time. If anything unwanted happened, no one will be there to look into it.

I have to trade with the right broker. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to make a profit. And the right broker has some character. For example, tight spread, no commission charge, no hidden charge, etc.

I had been trading with FinproTrading before and now again got back to them. Maybe it’s because of the favorable trading conditions, not gonna look for a change anytime soon.

I have to trade with the right broker. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to make a profit. And the right broker has some character. For example, tight spread, no commission charge, no hidden charge, etc.
I think it’s great to already know what you want your broker to provide. Otherwise, you won’t be doing anything more than searching for something in complete darkness.

Regulation of a broker is very important. In unregulated brokers your money not be save for long time. If anything unwanted happened, no one will be there to look into it.
Not sure what your experience with unregulated brokers has been. But if you look around, most traders are using offshore brokers because of the better trading conditions they offer.