1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by Nezami, Sep 28, 2017.

1. lioneld

lioneld

Yes, BabyPips is a very good option to start with! On the other hand, popular Forex forums are useful.

2. Nezami

Nezami

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

3. The trader

The trader

Generally, novice traders should start from basic level! According to my personal experience, BabyPips School is a good place for start with! Besides, new traders need to open a demo for practicing purpose! Demo is the most decent way of Forex learning.

4. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

You need to gather as much knowledge and information about forex trading and market as well. There is no survival without it. It would be suicide to go in the forex market without any sufficient knowledge about it. So, do yourself a favour and get back to 'school'.

5. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Same opinion from me, mate! Knowledge is the key here! Without proper trading knowledge, success is quite impossible! No one can stay here for a long time unless make Suring a good trading skill.

6. Fx Master

Fx Master

Now my favorite pair is the EURUSD . this is due to its high volume. This is what we want to see in the market. volume and liquidity and this pair has it all. it is my best pair to trade as far as Forex is concern.