• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

Baby pips school and earn forex both are appropriate for the beginner to acquire basic fundamental knowledge. but according to my I rate only Earn Forex especially their educational topic which is really supportive for the newcomers to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

as a beginner, if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

The new Forex trader does not know the volatile nature of this trading place. So they have to avoid the leverage which always contains risk. Because if they using leverage when trading , they will be trying to make money very rapidly by high leverage due to emotions. Ultimately they will be loser and blame this market place. So I suggest for newcomers first 3 months please don’t use it.

In fact, I'd recommend to check any broker that is advised by someone from the internet. It's a lot of scam out there.
99% of them offer the same conditions and benefits, but not all of them are honest and will let you withdraw your money.

Yes, BabyPips school is a great place for Forex learning! I have also started my trading journey with that school! But it’s not enough for Forex learning you may get there primary knowledge only! But, you have to gather advance Forex knowledge!

Not only babypips and earnforex but also all of forex forums are useful! I joined here without any trainer and I have learned Forex by using all of popular Forex forums! No doubt, this forum also helped me a lot to learn Forex principle!

Baby pips school and earn forex both are appropriate for the beginner to acquire basic fundamental knowledge. but according to my I rate only Earn Forex especially their educational topic which is really supportive for the newcomers to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

It’s true BabyPips School is a good source for the new traders to learn basic of Forex! But frankly, only basic is not enough here! You need advance knowledge on the technical & fundamental analysis! For being a good performer, chart reading skill is very much essential.

There is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , that’s why ay fixed trading method works not here permanently, all trading methods result just about temporary , nothing without it.

Exactly... High leverage is what is supposed to give you high profits but gives you high losses quickly, almost always. As a beginner, never ever take the bait of leverage. Trade often but trade small amount. Remember, you have to go through stairs for success but failure is instantaneous and one big thud..!

Actually , demo trading service is available here and there! So, you can start your demo from anywhere! But try to use transparent Forex brokers! Then you can start your live trading with the same broker! But I would suggest to use multiple demo accounts for standard judgement! Happy learning!

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

No doubt, scalping is a good choice for the retail traders; but it could be dangerous if you don’t have proper system & plan! Because, it requires multiple positions opening in a day.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to ensures successful trading life. So, we the traders have to choose the broker that always make sure security of funds , superior execution , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Above all else you require knowledge and appropriate trading outlook. In the event that we need to lead a secured and open to trading environment with positivity we the traders need to pick the solid broker which ensure their customers funds.

It is very much difficult to recommend at any brokers, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. From all we can choose the broker which is regulated and make sure a wide range of trading technologies.

I see, nowadays there have more than thousands of Forex websites. It’s really good sign for the newcomers! But, when I started then there was the limited number! By the way, till now learning is challenging.

people love to spend their time on the internet surfing. These online forums are a great mean of education for the people who want to know about the Forex market and trading. The best thing is that these forums provide you stepwise knowledge in an interesting way to keep your momentum constant. Stay blessed!

people love to spend their time on the internet surfing. These online forums are a great mean of education for the people who want to know about the Forex market and trading. The best thing is that these forums provide you stepwise knowledge in an interesting way to keep your momentum constant. Stay blessed!

Salutation mate, nice to know your opinion on the Forex forums; yes till now Forex forum is the most active way of learning Forex.