• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Following trade signals

Following trade signals is very bad for trading career. It ruins your potentiality. It makes a trader dependent on others. He or she does not put emphasis on self learing which is very important. If you learn how to trade your own, it will be an asset for your life.

According to my own trading experience, mainly scammers offering unrealistic return by signal service! No way to use these services!

That is totally true, never have seen anyone making any money by following this advices or signals anyway on so many things I can't even explain to someone. Let's make it real and do not trust scammers with your hard earned monies;)

If I want to trade without learning anything myself, I will lose, and if I trade with other people's signals, it will depend on others. So I have to learn. I need to build self-confidence by learning to trade and gaining profit.

There is no shortcuts to success. In short time anyone can get some temporary success but for sustainable success, it needs time. But most traders do not try to understand this simple fact. They live in fool's Paradise. They want to make quick money without necessary skills and knowledge.