• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fixed or Floating Spreads???

For I prefer floating spread, because in it there is information about the flurry of apparent transaction, the conditions will spread if the lack of small transactions that occur, and vice versa if the trader then spreads the great numbers getting larger as when news

For I prefer floating spread, because in it there is information about the flurry of apparent transaction, the conditions will spread if the lack of small transactions that occur, and vice versa if the trader then spreads the great numbers getting larger as when news

Got your point, but you can get more info I mean the situation of the market based on your chart; I am not taking about any specific pattern I am hinting about the whole chart.

I also think that fixed spreads are providing sort of predictability of trading costs. This is why it is preferred by many traders. However, others might find floating spreads more interesting from perspective of lower costs, but I find it quite questionable

I also think that fixed spreads are providing sort of predictability of trading costs. This is why it is preferred by many traders. However, others might find floating spreads more interesting from perspective of lower costs, but I find it quite questionable

Correct! On the other hand, it also depends on your broker’s quality! Because, as I see market maker brokers increase the spreads number dangerously during the high voltage time.

There is anybody who has 0 pips trading spreads , as a scalper now I am looking for 0 pips trading spreads which is the key to success for scalping that brings profit in a short time than other trading strategies in Forex.

scalper can choose floating spread because of its lower value while hedging users can use fixed spreads to achieve more stable trading results.

I prefer fixed spreads. It provides me sort of predictability of my potential loses. I am also a bit confused about floating spreads as I also need to include some continuous calculations and not sure that it provides better outcome of trades

That’s the real advantage and I’m also with fixed trading spread! But in this case, broker’s transparency is very much important issue!

I prefer floating spreads. Fixed spreads might help you make prior calculations but with floating spreads, you have more chances of saving on your trades. The market keeps running all the time and floating spreads help you take advantage of the fluctuating market conditions. I think it’s better than paying big markups.

As of now I prefer floating spreads because in high volatility conditions one can get spreads as low as 0.1 pips on the majors, but it all comes down to what works for which kind of trading strategy, and the trading style of the individual trader. As a beginner I used sagefx because I thought fixed spreads would be easier to calculate, but after having a fair amount of understanding of the market movements I made the switch to a floating spread broker, trading with turnkeyforex currently and I think I am at a better place.

Spreads vary between brokers and from account type to type. If you have a zero spreads account, you will get very low spreads, but you will have to pay commissions and the standard spreads for accounts are high, but there will not be a commission. Select based on your preferences.

Spreads vary between brokers and from account type to type. If you have a zero spreads account, you will get very low spreads, but you will have to pay commissions and the standard spreads for accounts are high, but there will not be a commission. Select based on your preferences.
We will have to make use of the ECN trading accounts as the spreads in these accounts at the lowest which are also known as RAW spreads.

I like floating spreads over fixed spreads. A good broker will give you a no spreads account and commission. However, I have found it to be more profitable than a commission-free account. In commission accounts that do not have commissions, the spreads are greater.

The fixed spread is very interesting. It helps the trader to measure or manage properly.
Fixed spreads are more appealing to me than floating spreads. A good broker will give you a zero spreads account along with a commission. It was more profitable than a no-commission account. Spreads in no commission accounts are usually higher.