1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Five Things That Move the market

Discussion in 'Education Centre' started by ProTrader, Apr 22, 2012.

1. fxapex

fxapex

Yes political changes in a country do play a major role in forex market but one should be wise enough to predict its impact and trade accordingly.

2. sindarin

sindarin

But i see a political changes rarely happened, if you think that Interest Rate changing as the part of Political issue then that is also not always happen each month, but when it happens, the price is shaking and following the trend.

3. Dmitriy Ushakov

Dmitriy Ushakov

Major economic events influence on trading on the Forex market. Report on inflation is no less important to the Forex market. And do not forget that in many respects Forex market depends on global politics.

4. ExpertGC

ExpertGC

5. anosocialnet

anosocialnet

oh yeah, global politics. especially when a country is embarking on War, it does affect there price action. and you can source such information fundamentally.

6. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

This is very important thread based on the fundamental perspective! But I see, a number of new Forex traders don’t want to learn news trading; they wanna make regular money here only based on the technical analysis (that is quite impossible). Fundamental events are mainly responsible for big movements of the market.

7. trauton

trauton

Tom Latham, I agree with you absolutely. The technical analysis is not enough in order to trade on forex successfully. Fundamental analysis is also must be used for a more accurate prediction.

8. Gravelwood

Gravelwood

What moves the arket are the traders. Not only us but the actual traders. These are the people that make it possible for us to trade wherever we are Tourism has a very large impact on the market because it kind of determines the whole exchange rates. Then it is us who keep on investing in forex every single day.

9. ZhoGorisar

ZhoGorisar

One of the things that I think move the market but we just do not know it is our oeny Whn we make trades and we lose then I think that he money is used to run the arket because we ner get it back. The traders also keep the market running because without the then the market has no use.