1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Finding correct ways

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by LorrainMor, May 31, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Finding correct ways to enjoy a profitable trading journey can be a time consuming processes indeed. It is not that a trader who has started his journey will have easy understanding over all the approaches or methods from the very beginning of his career. With the help of constant learning any trader progressively get acquaintance with the basics of all modern trading tools which will lead him easy trading voyage.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Finding correct ways Forum Date
    Tips for finding a good FOREX broker Education Centre Aug 24, 2012
    GOLD Trades Below Key Support On Correction Technical Analysis Aug 30, 2019
    USDCHF Bounces Off Lower Prices On Correction Technical Analysis Aug 17, 2019
    CRUDE OIL Corrective Pullback Mode Remains Technical Analysis Jul 17, 2019
    NZDUSD Faces More Strength On Corrective Upside Pressure Technical Analysis Jul 15, 2019

3. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

To be honest; it’s not easy to make a decent amount of money! Because, the success ratio is till now below the 10%. Having a pro trading skill is the key point here, since Forex is a knowledge based profession.

4. lioneld

lioneld

For me following the trend is the correct way to me! In this case, market chart ismy main weapon! I dnt see any 3rd party trading tool; only moving average & Fibo.

5. Herry piter

Herry piter

With proper mental satisfaction a Forex trader should try to trade. Don’t take much stress in your trading and learn from your mistakes. I take the mistakes as my learning points. I trade at ForexOne trading Company who always help me to understand my trading mistakes and give right trading guideline to overcome those easily. Now I can handle my trading loss effectively and make good money by the support of this reliable broker.

6. radex78

radex78

Yes maybe, if reading 90% trader fail, hence the opportunity to success is too small, but I see there are so many traders included me still want to make money through forex business because this business still make many traders felt curious how to make profit regularly